The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Your ex girlfriend has a bigger dick than you.

That's why she's now your ex.

My logic is blinding.
Reply 2
I would have thought it was a turn off that she had such huge feet. yeah generally prefer everything about my bf to be bigger than me (not tits) but my feet are a 4 so wouldn't be a problem
you think you got problems?! - i am size eur 43 (which is uk 9),meaning i have to buy from the mens section! O_O

either way, i would have thought that men would be more turned off by women with big feet, than women being put off by small mens feet....
Reply 4
it's going to come down to the individual so you'll just a mix of views here and it really won't help solve the issue. Some will care, some won't, that's a simple as it's going to get.

Personally I'm 5ft 7 and I'm size 8 in trainers, but seem to be a 7 in a fair few formal shoes and...I might have had to get a size 6 in some steel toe-capped boots(it was tight, but a size 7 was too loose).:redface:

My girlfriend did poke fun at the boots..but otherwise she's fine with it. She's a 7 and her shoes just about fit me, bit narrow though...
Reply 5
My ex had smaller feet than me, I never gave it a second thought.
Reply 6
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
you think you got problems?! - i am size eur 43 (which is uk 9),meaning i have to buy from the mens section! O_O

either way, i would have thought that men would be more turned off by women with big feet, than women being put off by small mens feet....

I also a size 9. and think I've maybe bought from the mens section once. and that was a pair of converse which are unisex anyway. There are plently of places that do size 9 shoes.

but yes, I worry about my feet and really wouldn't care about a guy having smaller feet than me. infact, I almost kind of expect it.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 5'10 guy with size 6.5-7 feet, which are obviously quite small, im a bit self conscious about it seeing as my last girlfriend said it was a major turn off because she wore size 8 and was 5'7.

Do other girls care?

Thanks for answering in advance!

Do you really need to be anon?

To answer the question- No.
Reply 8
I thought everyone on the thread would laugh at OP's question, but they seem to be taking it seriously?! WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THE SIZE OF ANYONE'S FEET? Seriously. I'm reeling. :lolwut:
Original post by Cicerao
I thought everyone on the thread would laugh at OP's question, but they seem to be taking it seriously?! WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THE SIZE OF ANYONE'S FEET? Seriously. I'm reeling. :lolwut:

There are some very strange people in this world...
Reply 10
I dont give a damn about your feet as long as you can give me an intense orgasm . =)
Well considering that my shoe size is size 3, it might be a bit of a turn-off, but not by much. I probably wouldn't even notice or care. :biggrin: But seriously I don't know a single guy with size 2 feet. :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!

I feel your pain. I'm a size 9 too :frown: Plus I also have to get wide fit, just to make it harder for me to find nice shoes!!

Tbh shoe size doesn't really come in to attractiveness. I prefer men that a taller, broader etc so they will most likely have large feet anyway but if they didn't it wouldn't put me off (unless of course if they were weirdly out of proportion with the rest of their body, in which case they would just topple over a lot lol).
I hate feet either way, so it's not that much of a deal for me. :tongue:
Reply 14
The girls feet is a massive turn off man
I'm a 5'5 female and wear a size 11 lol my bf of 6 yrs wore the same exact size, we didn't really care lol
Reply 16
Original post by Sbeaulieu l
I'm a 5'5 female and wear a size 11 lol my bf of 6 yrs wore the same exact size, we didn't really care lol

Jesus.

Who's your dad, sideshow Bob?
Original post by Sbeaulieu l

real life bigfoot lmao
I'm 15 years old and wear a size 7 and i'm 5'2 soooo idk but the thing is your tall and it's doesn't matter if you have small feet or what you look like, a good and healthy relationship shouldn't love you for your personality. I think since your tall it's fine if you have smaller feet. XP
Reply 19
You have a cash app or Venmo I’d pay you a lot of money to see your feet

Latest

Trending

Trending