The Student Room Group

i always procastinate and always feel tired when i come home. so i just sleep

i want to revise, but i am too tired. i dont enjoy life. its always wake up. school.eat.sleep
me
Original post by sadasdasfsfafg
i want to revise, but i am too tired. i dont enjoy life. its always wake up. school.eat.sleep

same, it turns out i'm anaemic too and even though they have given me iron supplements im still permanently exhausted. I ****ing hate school it's so crap
I actually hate self promo but I used to be like this too, i always felt too tired to revise. Now I wake up earlier on mornings to do it and it has made me so much more productive. If you want some tips on how to do it, I’ve written a thread thing on it

Spoiler

Original post by lottiemorton2
same, it turns out i'm anaemic too and even though they have given me iron supplements im still permanently exhausted. I ****ing hate school it's so crap

You can buy iron supplaments in Boots...one kind is called spatone - it’s like a liquid and you put it in orange or apple juice and drink it
Original post by Potato456
You can buy iron supplaments in Boots...one kind is called spatone - it’s like a liquid and you put it in orange or apple juice and drink it

I've already got iron supplements...
Once your iron levels are normal you should feel much better. How long has the doctor told you to take them for ? It might be a short term thing, in which case you should get back your energy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending