The Student Room Group

This guy on TSR keeps on asking me questions about my life and now it's scaring me.

Scroll to see replies

If you think his weird than, me personally just get rid of him.
I had to turn off my PM’s because I was getting hounded lmaooo. Ratio of good chat to “u thicc” “whats ur snap” and creepily detailed erotica was not worth it. :lolwut:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I be all up IN dat anon inbox like :perv:

is this a joke? :s-smilie:
Original post by sam717
is this a joke? :s-smilie:

wtf do you think, you can't inbox an Anonymous post...

anyway OP just block them dude
(edited 6 years ago)
I be all up IN dat anon inbox like :perv:

Wtf man? It's probably some little girl crying for help, and you're just being a f****** creep.
Original post by cat_mac
I had to turn off my PM’s because I was getting hounded lmaooo. Ratio of good chat to “u thicc” “whats ur snap” and creepily detailed erotica was not worth it. :lolwut:

Everyone gets it. People ask me for vagine and bob all the time. All this time I thought Vagine and Bob were siblings. Like Hansel and Gretel. :emo:
wtf do you think, you can't inbox an Anonymous post...

well didnt know that
Everyone gets it. People ask me for vagine and bob all the time. All this time I thought Vagine and Bob were siblings. Like Hansel and Gretel. :emo:

lmao i cant

It’s bang outta order. I thought barb and vegan were incestuous cousins?
Original post by HahaNo123
Wtf man? It's probably some little girl crying for help, and you're just being a f****** creep.

How am I being a creep saying I post in Anonymous's inbox which is impossible to do since you can't even pm an Anonymous member...

you guys need a sense of humour
Original post by sam717
lmao i cant

yes you can x
No offence, but are you a troll?

Because it’s kinda obvious you don’t talk to him and give him your personal information...
They don’t say “STRANGER DANGER” for nothing ya know

:woo:
Original post by cat_mac
It’s bang outta order. I thought barb and vegan were incestuous cousins?

Never met anyone called Vegan. What do you say to the creepy pm's?
Original post by cat_mac

Poor you. Why don't you remove the selfie of yourself then? You obviously wanted attention.
Never met anyone called Vegan. What do you say to the creepy pm's?

Nothing, I turned PM off :rofl:
When it was open I just ignored them, but guys would just send more messages and get more aggressive when I didn’t reply. Wasn’t worth scarring my eyeballs by reading that drivel.
Original post by Anonymous
Poor you. Why don't you remove the selfie of yourself then? You obviously wanted attention.

Ah. Victim blaming. Because that always makes sense and doesn't make the accuser look stupid at all...

Come on, don't hide behind anon, coward.
Original post by cat_mac
Nothing, I turned PM off :rofl:
When it was open I just ignored them, but guys would just send more messages and get more aggressive when I didn’t reply. Wasn’t worth scarring my eyeballs by reading that drivel.

lol stawp you're probs used to it on apps and insta
Original post by Kangaroo17
No offence, but are you a troll?

Because it’s kinda obvious you don’t talk to him and give him your personal information...
They don’t say “STRANGER DANGER” for nothing ya know

:woo:

I'm really not a troll. Just someone who can be so naive at times.
I got that on my VM’s too! Mods were on like erry day so I just shut the whole thing down. That’s what I get for catfishing.... :ninja:
Original post by 0lut0
Lol how come nobody dms me :frown:

open up that box, I'll dm you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending