The Student Room Group

I blew him now he's being weird?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by beach700
You were just used and now he doesn't want to do anything with you.

He will try and use someone else.

He 'used her'? :confused: OP was the one offering, he never proposed anything of the sort at that moment, so why would he ask other people?
ultimately my question is should i just drop it and not pay attention or should i talk to him?
Original post by Jheinexx
girl you suck anyones **** thats attractive? it makes you look :/

naw girl not like that. ive found this guy attractive for a very long time. its not like i offer up bjs to everyone.
Original post by k.n.h.
He 'used her'? :confused: OP was the one offering, he never proposed anything of the sort at that moment, so why would he ask other people?

He took advantaged over that.
I wish I knew women like you :frown:

Ask him if he wants another and then see where the conversion goes from there...

e.g. I want something out of this and not just your love custard.
Original post by Anonymous
well i want to but dont want to make him even more uncomfortable and i dont want him to react rudely bc then i will be annoyed.

If he reacts rudely, then he doesn't want anything to do with you and I'm sure you will not want anything to do with him.
Original post by Pigster
I wish I knew women like you :frown:

Ask him if he wants another and then see where the conversion goes from there...

e.g. I want something out of this and not just your love custard.

"love custard" hahahahaha
i dont want to give him another though it was just a 1 time thing
Original post by num.7
If he reacts rudely, then he doesn't want anything to do with you and I'm sure you will not want anything to do with him.

you're right. well ill try speaking to him & see how it goes.
How much older are you than him also did you swallow maybe you just need to sleep with him?
Reply 29
Original post by beach700
He took advantaged over that.

Um, he just accepted her offer. If he's acting a bit strange around OP, that's unfortunate for her and I hope that issue is resolved, but he's not doing anything malicious, and is hardly 'taking advantage' in a negative way.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by karl pilkington
How much older are you than him also did you swallow maybe you just need to sleep with him?

hes older than me by a few months. and no we're both virgins im not gonna do that
i dont want to give him another though it was just a 1 time thing

I really really wish I knew more women like you.

Perhaps, if he knew it was a one time thing, he has come to the sensible conclusion that you are worth none of his time.
Original post by k.n.h.
Um, he just accepted her offer. If he's acting a bit strange around OP, that's unfortunate for her and I hope that issue is resolved, but he's not doing anything malicious, and is hardly 'taking advantage' in a negative way.

this is true, i initiated everything its not like he forced me to do it.
Original post by Pigster
I really really wish I knew more women like you.

Perhaps, if he knew it was a one time thing, he has come to the sensible conclusion that you are worth none of his time.

well i hope you meet someone like me then
and that makes sense, but doesnt mean he has to be weird. like i was his first ffs
well i hope you meet someone like me then
and that makes sense, but doesnt mean he has to be weird. like i was his first ffs

If only my wife thought the same way as you :frown:

I'm going to guess that you are both teenagers. If so, there is a simple explanation for his weirdness: he is a teenage boy and he doesn't have the emotional intelligence to know how to act around you.
Its called post nut clarity. He realised he could have done better than you lol
Original post by floydd223

LMAO aint nobody better than me.
Original post by Pigster
If only my wife thought the same way as you :frown:

I'm going to guess that you are both teenagers. If so, there is a simple explanation for his weirdness: he is a teenage boy and he doesn't have the emotional intelligence to know how to act around you.

smfh -_- boys.
Original post by floydd223

and also i dont get how he was normal for a few days THEN became weird
Maybe he is just really shy now or maybe he was just interested in that one thing, although if it were most men he'd be calling you everyday for more.

Avoiding eye contact, not speaking to you etc sounds like he is embarrassed about something, maybe he only lasted a few minutes and now is embarrassed :biggrin:

Just ask him what's wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending