The Student Room Group

Danny Gets Dench for Summer

Vitals:

Height

6'5

Weight

Roughly 86kg but can get it up to 95 probably before May that's the goal :dumbbells:

I've been in hospital recently and put loads of weight on which isn't bad cos I am lean and tall; I'd like it to be propotionate though:

Here is the pic on the day I went to hosp

WIN_20180123_231040.JPG

I'd like to be like ths but more meat if that makes sense idk

I was 7kg lighter then.

I want bigger arms that's a start - so, dumbells - how many reps/weights to begin?

What kind of food to build mass without going full on juicehead? Cos I don't want rto be too big, I want to be "strong" and "fit".

I have the blueprint atm (will post pic tomorrow)

Just a bit of weight round stomach due to too much food/sedentary lifestyle.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Vitals:

Height

6'5

Weight

Roughly 86kg but can get it up to 95 probably before May that's the goal :dumbbells:

I've been in hospital recently and put loads of weight on which isn't bad cos I am lean and tall; I'd like it to be propotionate though:

Here is the pic on the day I went to hosp

WIN_20180123_231040.JPG

I'd like to be like ths but more meat if that makes sense idk

I was 7kg lighter then.

I want bigger arms that's a start - so, dumbells - how many reps/weights to begin?

What kind of food to build mass without going full on juicehead? Cos I don't want rto be too big, I want to be "strong" and "fit".

I have the blueprint atm (will post pic tomorrow)

Just a bit of weight round stomach due to too much food/sedentary lifestyle.

EDIT seems to have attached the "after" pic afterall, I'm bigger than this atm so guess I am actually happier with this trather than skinflint - how do I then get definition ?
Reply 2
What worked for me was just an all round workout twice a week, consisting of situps, pushups, lunges, squats, biccep curls, ovehead bench press, cross-arm hammer curls, benchdips. As for quantity I would suggest start off with something you are comfortable with, ie try 5reps per set - and just do 1 set - to start with increase gradually as the sets get easier - or keep sets the same and increase the weights. Just dont push youself too much.

Diet? not really sure - I try to get a fair amount of protein and fibre and carbs into my diet daily all from natural sources and not from shakes or powders.

Good luck on your quest.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
(edited 6 years ago)
You are ****ing mental.
Has a nice looking chode, but I don't swing that way. My issue is why is it on show; and why does OP think it is OK to have it on show given this is a student site after all. And why does OP look like he's suffered from dysentery for several years yet thinks he's too fat.
Routine: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4853194

As for diet - ditch the "I don't want to get too big" train of thought. You won't. Building muscle is a slow process. You're not gonna wake up one day and look in the mirror and realise you've overdone it and got too muscular. If you want to gain some muscle, it makes sense to go with the most effective approach. Take a look at the FAQ that I've linked to within the thread I linked above, plenty of dietary advice there :top:
subbbbeeeed Danny
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Routine: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4853194

As for diet - ditch the "I don't want to get too big" train of thought. You won't. Building muscle is a slow process. You're not gonna wake up one day and look in the mirror and realise you've overdone it and got too muscular. If you want to gain some muscle, it makes sense to go with the most effective approach. Take a look at the FAQ that I've linked to within the thread I linked above, plenty of dietary advice there :top:

This, you absolutely will never be too big

Also you're going to need to be well over 100kg bro to look even vaguely non-stick like

Quick Reply

Latest