The Student Room Group

Proof of residency

I contacted the postgraduate department today and they are asking for proof of residency after being ineligible despite being approved for a course and living in the UK all my life before I changed my mind last september after fininshing undergraduate in 2023.
First they required a change of circumstances which I sent in but did not pursue due to personal circumstances.
Today I got told it is a system error so just wondering what information I should send in proving i have been living in the uk for the past 3 years to avoid complications this time round.
Thanks.
Original post by dannyboi1988m
I contacted the postgraduate department today and they are asking for proof of residency after being ineligible despite being approved for a course and living in the UK all my life before I changed my mind last september after fininshing undergraduate in 2023.
First they required a change of circumstances which I sent in but did not pursue due to personal circumstances.
Today I got told it is a system error so just wondering what information I should send in proving i have been living in the uk for the past 3 years to avoid complications this time round.
Thanks.

Hi Danny,

If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0031 we can check your account and confirm why you've been requested to send this evidence. It's maybe something you've selected on the application, but we'll be able to advise how to get this rectified. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending