The Student Room Group

Will Irish girls get attracted by me?

Scroll to see replies

How do you know its his real identity?
Reply 21
Original post by CoolCavy
im sure @Airmed will love you, what girl wouldnt with your incessant **** posting and desperation :h:

Just look at me trip over my feet, running to go love him :awesome:
Such cringe, ugh I can’t bare it. Second-hand embarrassment at its finest.

Will you stop now, Mr. Fashit?
Reply 23
@johnny.snow why would I lie about myself? Are you what on some kind of crack?
3. Maybe he's not a troll... :ninja:
Reply 25
People here are hungry for reps and would pick up a target and then will insult him until he leaves the forum. One poster will start it and then other posters will start to follow him/her like sheeps and would do anything to please their shepherd. My threads are harmless but posters here go on many lengths to insult me, my facial features and even personally but I am not like others who would back down. I don't get harmed by the useless moaning of these sheeps
Reply 26
Original post by Fasih123
People here are hungry for reps and would pick up a target and then will insult him until he leaves the forum. One poster will start it and then other posters will start to follow him/her like sheeps and would do anything to please their shepherd. My threads are harmless but posters here go on many lengths to insult me, my facial features and even personally but I am not like others who would back down. I don't get harmed by the useless moaning of these sheeps

The plural of 'sheep' is 'sheep', mate.

If you don’t want to be offended I suggest you stop s*it posting. It’s never a good look. Pick up some new hobbies while you’re at it. People with a normal social life would need have the time nor expend the effort to post such cringe inducing threads. If you aren’t a troll then I mean no offense, just work on yourself. Otherwise please sod off!

I honestly took you for a troll or someone who just joked around with this but judging by how serious your replies are I am guessing you are actually serious about getting girls. If that's the case then I will start replying with some more serious attitude, you can start by answering this question:
First of all why Irish or Scottish girls now? I swear you wanted Asian British girls before
Attachment not found
Fasih ignore the haters mate, just keep on fighting on and eventually you’ll find an ethnicity that might be interested in you. If you need a bit of help may I suggest Martian, specifically Phobon ladies from the moon Phobos. They are notoriously non picky with their Earth men.

Good luck in your search for some extra terrestrial tail my man. Play safe.
(edited 6 years ago)
Oh my god i beg you get off TSR
Lmao you even started a thread “why is Fasih so handsome”
Can also back up as an Irish girl that you will have no chance :h:
Reply 34
Learn some rebel songs and take lessons on the uilleann pipes.
Girls of any ethnicity will like you don't worry.
All depends on their preference and if your personality is appealing to them. Best of luck :smile:
@MrsMars :teehee: guess the universe has spoken read last line :rofl: :console:
Dude.... just.... STOP!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJJJGHGHG!!!
I’m more likely to get banned than he is. How does that make sense?
Original post by CoolCavy
im sure @Airmed will love you, what girl wouldnt with your incessant **** posting and desperation :h:

Is @Airmed good-looking, then? I enquire purely out of curiosity, of course. Nothing more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending