The Student Room Group

Is a threesome a good idea?

I offered my boyfriend a threesome cause he always talks about girl ongirl being hot, since it’s our first time I set some ground rules and said I don’t want there to be any penetration, I’m ok with oral but anything else is too much for me. He said that’s not really a threesome and he would feel left out. Which to me is a little bit u grateful. I’ve shut down the idea all together now.

My question is, is a threesome with penetration a good idea or should I stick to my guns and say it’s my way or the highway with this one.

I want to clarify the only reason I would have sex with a girl would be to make him happy, more of a ‘gift’ if you will.
Reply 1
What did he do to deserve such a generous 'gift'?

And ask yourself this - would he ever offer you a threesome with another man??

No guy DESERVES to cheat on their girlfriend as a gift. Forget the idea altogether and find a one-woman man
Reply 2
Tell him its your way or the highway.
Its a bloody cheek him trying to set terms after youve already presented the tsar of girlfriend gifts.
tbhhh since you basically asked for our opinion, i will answer.

A threesome is so disgusting and that means you truly don’t love your SO. Lol you can be in a be in a relationship with them for 20 years. WHY does he need another girl to be happy? Why aren’t you enough? It’s not a good idea AT ALL
Original post by luell_b
What did he do to deserve such a generous 'gift'?

And ask yourself this - would he ever offer you a threesome with another man??

No guy DESERVES to cheat on their girlfriend as a gift. Forget the idea altogether and find a one-woman man

It's not cheating if she's allowing it and any straight guy you find would like the idea of a threesome. You're not going to find someone that is only attracted to you.
Reply 5
If he thinks girl on girl action is hot you could always suggest he just watches and he will be tied to a chair so that he can't do anything bar watch anyway. On a more serious note these kind of acts can have undesired consequences so you should conisder that carefully, all too often the other girl ends up taking the 1st girl's(in this case you) man.
Reply 6
In for a penny in for a pound. But personally, avoid, doubt it enhances a relationship.
Oh it CAN be good and it CAN enhance a relationship...but it does tend to go wrong unless ALL parties are equally on board.

You've made clear your not really into this, you'd go through with it as a gift, you've tried to set some ground rules that your comfortable with and he's spat the dummy. Tells me that you don't really want to do it and he really isn't mature enough to do it.
Original post by QuestionableH
I offered my boyfriend a threesome cause he always talks about girl ongirl being hot, since it’s our first time I set some ground rules and said I don’t want there to be any penetration, I’m ok with oral but anything else is too much for me. He said that’s not really a threesome and he would feel left out. Which to me is a little bit u grateful. I’ve shut down the idea all together now.

My question is, is a threesome with penetration a good idea or should I stick to my guns and say it’s my way or the highway with this one.

I want to clarify the only reason I would have sex with a girl would be to make him happy, more of a ‘gift’ if you will.

Sounds to me like you're basically making yourself your boyfriend's personal doormat so you'd potentially be praised an 'amazing girlfriend' (e.g. laid-back, no hassle, doesn't 'complain' about things that actually are reasonable to 'complain' about, likes threesomes, you know, the kind of girl some girls try to act like they are so as not to be dubbed high maintenance or w.e. - I don't mean this in a negative way, it is what it is). I digress. My point is: If you're only doing it for his sake, what about you? If you don't gain enjoyment from this, why are you doing it? It seems absolutely ridiculous to do it just 'to make him happy' - MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY TOO. If you'd actually want the threesome too then none of this would be relevant, I'd say go for it if you both genuinely want it, it's just the fact that you're only doing it to make him happy. Think about it. I'm sure he's lovely in other ways, but the boyfriend sounds like a bit of a pr!ck anyway.
NO
DON'T
threesomes are moral degeneracy and part of the reason the west is collapsing upon itself.
QuestionableH, stick to your guns.
If you're boyfriend has difficulty understanding your stance on this, ask him how he'd feel about a threesome where another man was added, with his penis in your boyfriend whilst your boyfriends penis was inside you?
tbh threesomes are somewhat unbalanced... you very rarely see a car with 3 wheels do you ?

go with a foursome instead.
Reply 13
Original post by Student-95
It's not cheating if she's allowing it and any straight guy you find would like the idea of a threesome. You're not going to find someone that is only attracted to you.

But would you let your girlfriend sleep with another man though? Didn't think so
Original post by QuestionableH

close your eyes and imagine him doing it with another girl and getting oral with another girl when your there doing it with her, if it bothers you don't do it, if you dont mind it then you could consider it.
Reply 15
Why is everyone being so hard on the girl?

If she wants to give her bf a "gift" then let her lol
Give him a threesome he won't forget...
Basically turn it into 2 guys on one girl and make him suffer the pain of another man doing it with you afterwards

Seeeee, sorted!
Original post by luell_b
But would you let your girlfriend sleep with another man though? Didn't think so

Lolwut? You seem to be arguing against a point that nobody has made.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending