The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's nasty.
Reply 2
As far as I’m aware, it’s not illegal, however your friend is still a minor so it’s not the best situation.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
My friend is dating a guy and he is 16. He is three years older and i dont know if that is wrong. Is it okay for then to kiss or is that illegal in UK??

Dating is a bit of a grey area, but anything sexual is ilegal. Dating isn't really much different from being friends so it kinda comes down to the individual situation and if it's a natural relationship or if it's being manipulated by the older person.
As far as if it is right goes, it's definitely not ideal but again it kinda depends. There's a pretty decent age gap (in terms of young people at least) and both ages represent different stages in life so not only is one more likely to want to be physical while the other may not be ready, but there's just less in common and more stuff to divide them. It's honestly a bit strange to randomly form a relationship with that kind of age difference. If it's like your older brother's friend who you've known since you were five and grown up together though it's really not so strange cos there's that long standing relationship there.

So yeah it's not totally wrong, but it's not really right either. If you feel like your friend may be being taken advantage of then you could talk to a grown up about it (like a teacher you trust), but if it seems like a genuine relationship I would just sit by and see what happens.
Not illegal but quite an age gap for that age range. It'd be different if they were both a few years older than their current ages
Not illegal unless they get under the covers.
Not illegal but morally questionable
it is illegal. 16 is the age of consent/adult. 13 isn't. Hwever Idk whos enough of a prat to report you. These ages often date, same for 19 with 15. 17 with 14 perhaps too. I've seen it bare times.
Reply 8
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Wow! Having sex so early seems to have matured you early aswell!

Sike.

I did mature early actually. My breasts decently sized when I was 13 lol.
Original post by Aleiya

k. and why did you report me for saying you're immature when you clearly are?
And excuse me. Why is my post being reviewed for literally saying:
"Looks like you matured early too. Sike." when this child is discussing her mammaries and sex life? I think that's more compelling to be removed. :rolleyes:.
Original post by Anonymous
My friend is dating a guy and he is 16. He is three years older and i dont know if that is wrong. Is it okay for then to kiss or is that illegal in UK??

As said above, it’s a bit uncertain. Anything sexual, yes, is illegal. Dating? Eh.
k. and why did you report me for saying you're immature when you clearly are?

She or he is just a troll. She just said she lost her virginity at 14 to an 18 year old when in an old thread she said she has never been with a guy so... and the replies she gives are pretty troll-y imo
Original post by Cxm
She or he is just a troll. She just said she lost her virginity at 14 to an 18 year old when in an old thread she said she has never been with a guy so... and the replies she gives are pretty troll-y imo

and has the nerve to report. just weird. idk which child is more disturbing: aleyia, or the one in your avatar smh. What is happening to the world?
Original post by Aleiya

Nobody needs or wants to know that.
and has the nerve to report. just weird. idk which child is more disturbing: aleyia, or the one in your avatar smh. What is happening to the world?

:awesome: don't get me started 'IM LIL TAY AND IM ONLY 9 YEARS OLD *****. Aleyia doesn't have it how Lil Tay has it. I pay her momma's rent *****.
ah. looks like the post was reviewed cos I was quoting her post which has been removed. bahaaha.
Reply 17
Okay that's fair tbh
Reply 18
Original post by Andrew97
Nobody needs or wants to know that.

Btw have you started BHNA/MHA season 3?
Original post by Aleiya
Btw have you started BHNA/MHA season 3?

What on Earth are you talking about?

Latest

Trending

Trending