The Student Room Group

Am I over reacting or is the other person?

My friend has currently been banned from Snapchat , for personal reasons, and asked me to keep her streaks. Well apparently I ‘lost’ all her streaks (last time I checked I only lost 3-5) and (I apparently) lied about sending them. I have sent hers more often than my own !! Says I’m a bad friend and how I’m always pissing her of. This has just ruined a really great day for me, it’s made me feel hopeless and is slowly killing me. She has got mental health problems but I have them too. Am I being unreasonable or is she overreacting (or are we both?). Thanks in advance x
Original post by Anonymous
My friend has currently been banned from Snapchat , for personal reasons, and asked me to keep her streaks. Well apparently I ‘lost’ all her streaks (last time I checked I only lost 3-5) and (I apparently) lied about sending them. I have sent hers more often than my own !! Says I’m a bad friend and how I’m always pissing her of. This has just ruined a really great day for me, it’s made me feel hopeless and is slowly killing me. She has got mental health problems but I have them too. Am I being unreasonable or is she overreacting (or are we both?). Thanks in advance x

both i guess.... its a misunderstanding to her i mean there could be a reason why u lost them all u have a life as well right?
It’s ****ing snapchat streaks, definitely overreacting
Both
She's overreacting
It's Snapchat. Tell your mate she needs to get a life if she's that bothered with sending streaks.
Your both idiots😂😂
Stop fighting over snap streaks like ***** SOCIAL MEDIA DOESNT MATTER

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending