The Student Room Group

Are ''feminine'' faces on guys more attractive to women?

I've read conflicting studies on this so I just want to know what actual women think. One study found that women find "masculine" faces more attractive, the other found that women prefer "feminine" faces more. So Idk what to think.
Reply 1
It's a niche thing, the majority prefer the angular jawed Neanderthal look.
Feminine faces do look quite good just look at troye sivan
Reply 3
generally speaking the more masculine a guy is the more attractive women will find him, however extreme masculinity tends to be a turnoff because it implies an aggressive personality

eg: most women when asked have said they find the second man the most attractive, the first man looks a bit too aggressive

https://www.hookingupsmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Mate-selection.jpeg
(edited 5 years ago)
No. Only like guys who act a lil feminine
Reply 5
also generally speaking the more attractive a woman is, the higher her preference is for masculinity

studies have shown this.

so if you asked 100 hot girls and 100 below average girls which guy they were most attracted to on the chart you would likely find the hotter girls favouring the 2 most masculine guys and the below average girls showing more preference for the lesser masculine faces, ...perhaps more towards the 3rd or 4th guy. The 5th guy is so feminine that i don't believe any straight woman could favour him above the rest...
Reply 6
so apparently preteens/teenagers like feminine faces because they feel they can trust them more (being more girly they probably won't attack you). this is why they crush on Justin Bieber, One Direction, BTS, etc. i'm demisexual so i have no preference.
Original post by YukioLukio
Feminine faces do look quite good just look at troye sivan

Ew, he is a 12 year old kid looking, flick him and he would probably fall look how skinny his legs are.
I wouldn't say too feminine but I deffo like a pretty boy with curly hair

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending