The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Problems with MyNottingham

Just downloaded the MyNottingham app by recommendation of the university, but whenever I try to sign in it doesn’t allow me? I’ve used the exact same password and username that was emailed to me and works fine for the Nottingham portal, as well as my UCAS ID, date of birth as password, all my other passwords, any username the university has sent me and mixtures of them all. However no matter what I try it still doesn’t allow me to sign in.
I’m not sure if I’m just being dim and missing something obvious, but has anyone else had this problem? If you’ve successfully logged in, which username and password was it that you used?
Reply 1
that's not the details you use, we have to register like 3 weeks before we go and then they send us details in that to use.
I'm studying foundation med in notts in sept, what about you?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh god I am dim then 😂 Thank you so much!
I’m heading up for English Literature and staying in Broadgate Park. Med? Oh wow good luck 😁
Reply 3
I am also doing English Lit with philosophy at Nottingham so see you soon!

Also, I was wondering if you knew whether or not MyNottingham and Nottingham portal was the same thing because I've been asked to pay my deposit on there (for Broadgate Park) but have no idea about my log in details.
Reply 4
Original post by KanL
I am also doing English Lit with philosophy at Nottingham so see you soon!

Also, I was wondering if you knew whether or not MyNottingham and Nottingham portal was the same thing because I've been asked to pay my deposit on there (for Broadgate Park) but have no idea about my log in details.

Oh awesome! It’s gonna be so great 😁😁
I can still log into the portal x It’s your UCAS ID as the username if you applied through UCAS and your birthday as the password as DDmonYY so mine is: 11jun00 xx
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending