Awesome! Good luck :biggrin:
Will do, thanks :h:
Do you have a GYG I can follow?
Original post by laurawatt
Awesome! Good luck :biggrin:
Will do, thanks :h:
Do you have a GYG I can follow?

Ahh thanks , goodluck to you too! ((:

Not at the moment, I'm debating on whether to start one, but it seems like a lot of effort, and I'm a lazy person:colondollar:
Reply 63

I'm completely redoing my tag list, so if you want to be tagged, comment down below and you shall be tagged. If not... then I will never bother you with endless tags again :lol: :ninja:

Spoiler

This is so late but tag me please.
Hey I'm also going into Y11 and have just uploaded my GYG! would love to be tagged :biggrin:
Original post by MR1999
This is so late but tag me please.

not late :lol: i haven't made many updates yet (like 2 i think :colondollar:) because school hasn't started yet :smile: you haven't missed anything!
will do :smile:
Original post by eleanoric
Hey I'm also going into Y11 and have just uploaded my GYG! would love to be tagged :biggrin:

:woo: i'll check it out later!
will do :biggrin:
Love the name, creative!! Also, gimme em tags gurll 😂❤️

3/9/18

Real update #1 :yikes: (well kinda not but y'know...)

So... hi everyone :grin: :hello:
I go back to school on Wednesday, so I have a bit more time off than some of you (r.i.p @Toastiekid), and i don't really have much to say...

While I was away i did quite a bit of physics and geography (i really want to bump my grade up in both :yes:) so going over everything i'd done last year for geog, and making revision resources for physics until my pen ran out on the second to last day of the hols (i was using a black fineliner, and i didn't want to continue in normal pen because that sort of thing bugs me :redface: but i'll get one when school starts again :smile:) Also went through the maths textbook i have and went over everything (just need to do the last few pages and then i'll have finished :woo:) because a) maths :love: and b) by the end of the hols i was bored :colondollar:

Did my 1 and a half of my 2 music homeworks today (as we have the same teachers from year 10-11) so :rip: that as well. Done a bit more physics :yes: made some flashcards while i was away and so checking them against the spec now and freesciencelessons/seneca learning just in case there's some extra info/detail i don't have :biggrin:

Tomorrow (I mustn't forget!!) i'm singing at the new year 7s church service (bc they start tomorrow:laugh:) so i need to wake up in time :lol:

And i need to unpack because i haven't done that yet. Since i've been back from holidays i have just had one massive TV catchup (we didn't have any TV and not much wifi either so i think catching up with stuff is justified :yes:)

I can't believe it's only 5pm (well about quarter past but hey ho) the days seem to go so much slower when there's nothing to do :yep:

Also sorry that i don't use a capital 'i' when it's by itself. That might get on someone's nerves :dontknow: so sorry in advance :smile:

This is more of a to-do list and a ramble than anything else :rofl: sorry:redface:

Should i tag people? probably not... this was a but spontaneous and a 'nothing' update so...
have a tag anyway :colondollar: i'm so so generous :lol:

If you don't want to be tagged (or if you do!) please say on this thread or pm me :woo:

Spoiler

don’t worry my first post was a ramble too :s-smilie:
well done on the geog and physics.:smile:
well done on getting work done, you're very motivated! hope the holiday was good!
Original post by clouddbubbles
don’t worry my first post was a ramble too :s-smilie:

:smile: thanks :hugs:
Original post by 04MR17
well done on the geog and physics.:smile:

:woo: thank you!
Original post by entertainmyfaith
well done on getting work done, you're very motivated! hope the holiday was good!

:rave: jive: :hugs:
holiday was very good thank you :biggrin: hope yours was too x

3/9/18

Real update #1 :yikes: (well kinda not but y'know...)

So... hi everyone :grin: :hello:
I go back to school on Wednesday, so I have a bit more time off than some of you (r.i.p @Toastiekid), and i don't really have much to say...

While I was away i did quite a bit of physics and geography (i really want to bump my grade up in both :yes:) so going over everything i'd done last year for geog, and making revision resources for physics until my pen ran out on the second to last day of the hols (i was using a black fineliner, and i didn't want to continue in normal pen because that sort of thing bugs me :redface: but i'll get one when school starts again :smile:) Also went through the maths textbook i have and went over everything (just need to do the last few pages and then i'll have finished :woo:) because a) maths :love: and b) by the end of the hols i was bored :colondollar:

Did my 1 and a half of my 2 music homeworks today (as we have the same teachers from year 10-11) so :rip: that as well. Done a bit more physics :yes: made some flashcards while i was away and so checking them against the spec now and freesciencelessons/seneca learning just in case there's some extra info/detail i don't have :biggrin:

Tomorrow (I mustn't forget!!) i'm singing at the new year 7s church service (bc they start tomorrow:laugh:) so i need to wake up in time :lol:

And i need to unpack because i haven't done that yet. Since i've been back from holidays i have just had one massive TV catchup (we didn't have any TV and not much wifi either so i think catching up with stuff is justified :yes:)

I can't believe it's only 5pm (well about quarter past but hey ho) the days seem to go so much slower when there's nothing to do :yep:

Also sorry that i don't use a capital 'i' when it's by itself. That might get on someone's nerves :dontknow: so sorry in advance :smile:

This is more of a to-do list and a ramble than anything else :rofl: sorry:redface:

Should i tag people? probably not... this was a but spontaneous and a 'nothing' update so...
have a tag anyway :colondollar: i'm so so generous :lol:

If you don't want to be tagged (or if you do!) please say on this thread or pm me :woo:

Spoiler

PRSOM. :hugs: Keep up the work.
I am in year eleven and pls do tag me ...
Trying to do my gcse music composition and getting so frustrated
Original post by MaizieAmyr
PRSOM. :hugs: Keep up the work.

Original post by Laboromniavincit
I am in year eleven and pls do tag me ...
Trying to do my gcse music composition and getting so frustrated

will do, good luck! :biggrin:
can relate :five: what's going wrong/not happening? :console:
I am getting there but slow and agonising .. hv u finished your composition?
It’s not flowing
Tag me please ❤️
I am getting there but slow and agonising .. hv u finished your composition?

It’s not flowing

it's getting there :yes:
i have 1:21 so far - which i'm happy with :woo: so just need to add another few bars... somewhere :iiam:
what instrument(s) are you writing for? i'm doing piano and cello :smile: (i play the cello so it's good to compose for)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending