The Student Room Group

Sexually active Muslim Bengali guy AMA

I'm 23 turning 24 in December, I've lost my virginity when I was 21. I've slept with 25 girls (soon to be 26/27).

I come from a very religious family who don't know I sleep around.

I'm probably going to be forced to marry a Bengali girl out of guilt when I really don't want to, they're beautiful, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to their personalities (we will clash).

Ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 23 turning 24 in December, I've lost my virginity when I was 21. I've slept with 25 girls (soon to be 26/27).

I'm probably going to be forced to marry a Bengali girl out of guilt when I really don't want to, they're beautiful, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to their personalities (we will clash).

Ask me anything!

LMAO. Only someone with a "forever-virgin" mentality would count how many people they slept with.
It annoys me when people refer to themselves as Christian/Muslim etc just because they were born into that faith. If you don't believe, then you aren't a Muslim and I it doesn't seem like you believe. Don't allow yourself to be forced into marriage - what sort of life would that be?
Would you date an indian, pakistani or sri lankan female of a similar age and religious background to you?
(edited 5 years ago)

Ask me anything!

you marrying a traditional girl is a big mistake lol
Reply 5

Ask me anything!

Have you considered that you could just marry one of these girls you have been with, since you are above the marriage age...
Con👏🏾gra👏🏾tulations
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
LMAO. Only someone with a "forever-virgin" mentality would count how many people they slept with.

The thread says AMA, not give me **** for knowing how many girls I've slept with lmao, but I can see you're jealous
Reply 8
Original post by londonmyst
Would you date an indian, pakistani or sri lankan female of a similar age and religious background to you?

Thanks for a sensible question.

Well, yeah. I would. My mum even suggested a Pakistani girl is "okay"...but I don't know if she really means that. I have a problem with my eldest sister the most, she's completely against me marrying outside of my race, and honestly I despise her. I hate her mentality, and how she is only makes me not want to marry a Bengali girl.

I haven't come across an Indian Muslim before, so that's tricky. I get along with Pakistani girls and Indian girls a lot more than Bengalis. Moreso Indians, we have similar mentalities when it comes to how successful we want to become in the future and our openness when it comes to having sexual relationships.
Seems fishy
Original post by Hi_YouAlright?
you marrying a traditional girl is a big mistake lol

Very much so...but my family want me to get married to one lmao.

My sisters are very traditional, and very typical when it comes to South Asian girls. I'm not interested in women like them. Of course, I am willing to marry a Bengali girl, but not the typical one, I'm not sure that will work with my family...
It annoys me when people refer to themselves as Christian/Muslim etc just because they were born into that faith. If you don't believe, then you aren't a Muslim and I it doesn't seem like you believe. Don't allow yourself to be forced into marriage - what sort of life would that be?

Such mystery :laugh:
Something’s really fishy here... Oh wait...
Reply 13
How often do you eat FiSh :sexface:
Yes, I agree with you. People live their lives being controlled by other e.g their family.

Original post by RichPiana
Something’s really fishy here... Oh wait...

Funny.....

Spoiler

Original post by .Iqra.
How often do you eat FiSh :sexface:

HA-HA BENGALI FISH JOKES HA-HA

All seriousness, I'm a chicken man myself, nobody can keep me away from those breasts
"muslim" lmao going against allah is so muslim innit omg your stupidity surprises me regarding the fact that Allah cursed people like you. Cnt believe you are even proud about. Lolololol
Reply 18
HA-HA BENGALI FISH JOKES HA-HA

All seriousness, I'm a chicken man myself, nobody can keep me away from those breasts

lol
Thanks for a sensible question.

Well, yeah. I would. My mum even suggested a Pakistani girl is "okay"...but I don't know if she really means that. I have a problem with my eldest sister the most, she's completely against me marrying outside of my race, and honestly I despise her. I hate her mentality, and how she is only makes me not want to marry a Bengali girl.

I haven't come across an Indian Muslim before, so that's tricky. I get along with Pakistani girls and Indian girls a lot more than Bengalis. Moreso Indians, we have similar mentalities when it comes to how successful we want to become in the future and our openness when it comes to having sexual relationships.

Have you ever visited Southall?
The celebrations are great, atmosphere so welcoming and amazing food.
Plenty of indian muslims from a range of liberal and conservative family backgrounds.

Your oldest sister may not intend to be nasty, she might have a particular friend or relative in mind that she wants you to marry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending