The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's simple, just stop sweating...

I mean you could try anti persiperant deodorant but i doubt it would really work. how about you move about on your seat more during the lesson? go to a colder part of the room? Are you wanting to get rid of the wet patch or to stop sweating?
stop pissing on the chair
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. Today I stood up and I had a wet patch on my plastic seat. I already put deodorant on my legs but it still happened.

I had to push my chair in really quick so nobody saw and I think I had a wet patch on my skirt when I stood up. It felt damp but I couldn't tell and I was so embarrassed. What can i do to fix this?

Try to wear cotton as much as possible
Anyone sitting on plastic sweats.
If you can, you can always put a cotton cloth on your seat before you sit down
If anyone asks you just say you don’t like sitting on plastic
What happens to you is normal so don’t worry
Reply 4
Original post by Afforestation
It's simple, just stop sweating...

I mean you could try anti persiperant deodorant but i doubt it would really work. how about you move about on your seat more during the lesson? go to a colder part of the room? Are you wanting to get rid of the wet patch or to stop sweating?

great advice. seriously though, we can't move seats because there is a seating plan but I want to get rid of the wet
Reply 5
Original post by tom123h456
stop pissing on the chair

okay
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
Try to wear cotton as much as possible
Anyone sitting on plastic sweats.
If you can, you can always put a cotton cloth on your seat before you sit down
If anyone asks you just say you don’t like sitting on plastic
What happens to you is normal so don’t worry

we have a uniform so can't do that. thank you
Reply 7
Hi. Today I stood up and I had a wet patch on my plastic seat. I already put deodorant on my legs but it still happened.

I had to push my chair in really quick so nobody saw and I think I had a wet patch on my skirt when I stood up. It felt damp but I couldn't tell and I was so embarrassed. What can i do to fix this?

U gave me boner
Why deodorant? You're legs don't smell like an armpit, do they..anyway you need a pantyliner type thing. The wetness sounds like v*g*n*l discharge.
You might have some kind of vaginal issue or you sweat a lot and should probably talk to a doctor. On a different note , that is sexy for some reason :frown:
When you get up, slide in one direction away from the chair. Left or right, doesn't matter. Don't just stand straight up because that will leave the sweat imprint still on the chair for all to see. By sliding off the chair, you should be able to get rid of it and nobody will see.

Try it and see how you get on.
Original post by Larateu
U gave me boner

oh god you really need to rethink your life choices if a comment on the student room turns you on :/

Use baby powder :smile: it stops sweating
Bring a cushion to put ontop of the seat
wear shorts under your skirt
Original post by Larateu
U gave me boner

hol tf up

You might have some kind of vaginal issue or you sweat a lot and should probably talk to a doctor. On a different note , that is sexy for some reason :frown:

hol TF UP
we have a uniform so can't do that. thank you
Tell them you're having a reaction to the synthetics you're wearing. If they ask, rub hot chilli on your skin so you have a rash when you show them.
great advice. seriously though, we can't move seats because there is a seating plan but I want to get rid of the wet

to get rid of the wet, youll have to stop the sweat. Really youll just have to relax more and open windows and stuff, or wear something in your clothes thatll soak it up (ew) but its kind of natural its just called being human everyone sweats. How old are you? Is this an actual problem do you need to be diagnosed with excessive sweating or is it just in class?

You need a priest.
Original post by Zaporizhia
You need a priest.

err piss off mate
It's probably just condensation. I bet the majority of people go through the same thing. I know I do and everyone who I've spoken to about it have to. It's completely natural. You're just sitting on an object where you're body doesn't get to breath xx
(edited 5 years ago)
Omg this happens to me all the time and in don’t know what to do

Latest

Trending

Trending