The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Does warwick usually take this long to send offers?

--
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by marybayo
I applied for Law at Warwick on the 13th of November and I am still yet to hear from them. I’ve received my other 4 offers and this is the only one I’m still waiting for.
Have other people been waiting this long and is a long wait like this an indicator of bad news???

They don't make offers until after the deadline.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by SomMC1
not true, i got my offer after 2 days of submission, and that was in september.

Ah, if you are a very early applicant (applying for oxbridge), then they will give you an offer before the deadline. However, if you applied a bit laater than the deadline for the early applicants, then they will only look at your application after the normal deadline.
Original post by stoyfan
Ah, if you are a very early applicant (applying for oxbridge), then they will give you an offer before the deadline. However, if you applied a bit laater than the deadline for the early applicants, then they will only look at your application after the normal deadline.

I applied in december and got my offer in january. Maybe it's different for each course though
Reply 4
I applied for Cyber Security at Warwick and still haven't received a response. I applied early November as well.
Original post by paat
I applied for Cyber Security at Warwick and still haven't received a response. I applied early November as well.

I submitted in Dec, got a reply in Jan. Didn't get it lmao. I read somwhere that there are only 30 places (or only 30 people on it currently, not sure) on this course so I guess its highly competitive.
Reply 6
Original post by dinodash99
I submitted in Dec, got a reply in Jan. Didn't get it lmao. I read somwhere that there are only 30 places (or only 30 people on it currently, not sure) on this course so I guess its highly competitive.

I literally still have no reply from them lmao, genuinely thinking of just cancelling my offer tbh. Got 4 offers back so I'm really not fussed if I don't even get into Warwick.
Original post by paat
I literally still have no reply from them lmao, genuinely thinking of just cancelling my offer tbh. Got 4 offers back so I'm really not fussed if I don't even get into Warwick.

When I applied last year some uni’s took until May to reply but you haven’t been completely rejected yet (unlike me Lool) so still hold out hope mate.

Where else have you applied?
Reply 8
When I applied last year some uni’s took until May to reply but you haven’t been completely rejected yet (unlike me Lool) so still hold out hope mate.

Where else have you applied?

Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Coventry & De Montfort. Bare in mind, I didn't apply to the best uni's because I wasn't looking at uni's that are 'the best' I was aiming mostly for night life and cyber security itself and how well it's taught.

How about you?
Ah, right fair enough mate.

I’ve applied to Aston (firmed it), Warwick, Royal Holloway, Portsmouth and Coventry.

IN my opinion, you should probably go to DMU for the nightlife. I hear it’s really good!
has anyone got an offer for global sustainable development yet???
Reply 11
Ah, right fair enough mate.

I’ve applied to Aston (firmed it), Warwick, Royal Holloway, Portsmouth and Coventry.

IN my opinion, you should probably go to DMU for the nightlife. I hear it’s really good!

I'll see, I'll most likely pick Portsmouth but at the same time, Bournemouth has a good nightlife too so it'll be a hard choice.
Original post by beth.s.t
has anyone got an offer for global sustainable development yet???

I got an offer for Life Sciences and GSD in November, but I applied in October and I'm guessing they send out joint honours offers separately to core GSD. Good luck, you should hear soon.

Quick Reply

Latest