The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You could try one of these new-fangled dating apps. or how about joining a new club or activity? They're a good way to meet people, and plus you'll have a common interest.
As far as advice goes, just be yourself. Don't be too pushy and try not to get too upset if you get rejected.
Original post by Anonymous
You could try one of these new-fangled dating apps. or how about joining a new club or activity? They're a good way to meet people, and plus you'll have a common interest.
As far as advice goes, just be yourself. Don't be too pushy and try not to get too upset if you get rejected.

I wouldn't use a dating app but joining new clubs sounds good. What do you mean by too pushy?
Original post by A-LevelStudent17
I wouldn't use a dating app but joining new clubs sounds good. What do you mean by too pushy?

Sorry, bad choice of words. I mean don't come across like you're desperate or try too hard to get them to like you.
Advice/Tips?

ask a girl out?

Why not? Feels like everyone (even the best looking girls) uses Tinder.
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry, bad choice of words. I mean don't come across like you're desperate or try too hard to get them to like you.

I will be sure to be careful of that. Thank You.
Original post by Maths&physics
ask a girl out?

I will give that a go.
So you lied? You said you have a girlfriend but it turns out you don’t. LOL how’s being a bad boy working out for you?
Reply 9
ask a girl out?

The question mark is the key.
I will give that a go.

good luck. most women are more friendly than you may think. also, go for women who are likely to reciprocate your advances - go for women who you're well matched to.

I good way to start is by smiling at them and if they smile back, you should start a conversation and it can literally be about anything.
Original post by Professional G
So you lied? You said you have a girlfriend but it turns out you don’t. LOL how’s being a bad boy working out for you?

I don't know what you are talking about.
good luck. most women are more friendly than you may think. also, go for women who are likely to reciprocate your advances - go for women who you're well matched to.

I good way to start is by smiling at them and if they smile back, you should start a conversation and it can literally be about anything.

Thanks! Testing the water with a smile.
Bump
Advice/Tips?

Do you mean how you go about it or where to find a partner?
Original post by HateOCR
Do you mean how you go about it or where to find a partner?

Both
Hey,

You could try online dating(pof, okcupid, tinder, eharmony), speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, meeting females through bars, coffee shops, through your network, social circle, through education and approaching them.

Be confident in yourself, dress well, groom well, have a good hairstyle and be comfortable in yourself.

Communication is important, so brush up your conversation skills if you need to.
Talk to some girls bruh!
Original post by Analyst89
coffee shops

How'd you walk up to a girl in a coffee shop without being a weirdo lmao.
Use Barney Stinson's "The Playbook"

Latest

Trending

Trending