The Student Room Group

How to annoy people

I'm a bit bored right now and need to do something that annoys someone. I already know how to annoy someone but I need something new! Everything is so dull.
Annoying people is fun though, however what you do sounds dull tbh
A kinda little way to annoy someone could be by saying their name repeatedly and each time acting like you never said it and have no clue whats going on even if they clearly know its you.

You could also wrap up their clothes or an item of theirs in wrapping paper and tell them you have a present for them and watch them go from surprised to excited to annoyed.
Entertaining myself is way more fun than some fake friendship
Original post by username9670
A kinda little way to annoy someone could be by saying their name repeatedly and each time acting like you never said it and have no clue whats going on even if they clearly know its you.

You could also wrap up their clothes or an item of theirs in wrapping paper and tell them you have a present for them and watch them go from surprised to excited to annoyed.

Just sounds boring tbh
Anyone got some actual ways to proper annoy people?
Well you could do what I've done and just mess with friends over text using a different number. If they end up calling you and leaving a voice mail make a remix out of it with a good beat drop and some app you can find anywhere online. Then start playing it when your with them next so they realise it was you the whole time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending