The Student Room Group

Masaryk University Entrance Exam - February 2019

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to check if anyone had written the Masaryk University medical exam in February 2019. If yes, can you please confirm how was the exam and do provide some inputs on the topics that were asked. Currently doing A-levels majoring in Bio, Chem & Maths but appearing for the entrance in Bio , Chem & Phy. Preparing for Physics by self study so a bit concerned ......Pls do advise . Appearing for the April schedule !
Hey I applied July last year and got in.
You do the tests all in one go. They give you all 3 tests (maths, bio and chem) at once and you decide how you manage your time and what order you do them in. Are you applying through an agency or individually? I applied through medical doorway so the process after the test might be different for you.
Original post by Ren V
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to check if anyone had written the Masaryk University medical exam in February 2019. If yes, can you please confirm how was the exam and do provide some inputs on the topics that were asked. Currently doing A-levels majoring in Bio, Chem & Maths but appearing for the entrance in Bio , Chem & Phy. Preparing for Physics by self study so a bit concerned ......Pls do advise . Appearing for the April schedule !
Reply 2
Thank you for your response. Yes I am applying through an agency similar to medical doorway.

How was the MU exam? Was it very tough ? Do they allow you to use calculators? Do they provide you with the Periodic table for the chem exam ?Could you give me some tips on topics i need to concentrate more on while doing my prep. Also more to do so with physics since i'm doing self study using the SAT and Princeton resource .....any guidance would be appreciated.

Another thing how long did you have to wait for the results from the time you wrote the exam for MU.

Thanks for your assistance.
Original post by Username_deleted
Hey I applied July last year and got in.
You do the tests all in one go. They give you all 3 tests (maths, bio and chem) at once and you decide how you manage your time and what order you do them in. Are you applying through an agency or individually? I applied through medical doorway so the process after the test might be different for you.
Hello I’ve applied for July.I just saw your post and I was wondering the same, do you have the answers now?Thank you a lot! I appreciate it
Hi, I've also applied for July. I don't do a level maths or physics -- will this be an issue?
Well an agency has given me 3 books for biology physics and chemistry needed for the admission test. I’ve been studying them for the last 2 months. It’s pretty much everything you’ve learnt in high school instead of a few things you’ve never meet before, mostly in physics and maybe chemistry, but biology is easy, at least for me.

Original post by GoldenShade
Hi, I've also applied for July. I don't do a level maths or physics -- will this be an issue?
great, thank you so much
Original post by Johnnn1230
Well an agency has given me 3 books for biology physics and chemistry needed for the admission test. I’ve been studying them for the last 2 months. It’s pretty much everything you’ve learnt in high school instead of a few things you’ve never meet before, mostly in physics and maybe chemistry, but biology is easy, at least for me.
Can you leave when you have finished and where did you put your phone?
Hi,Can you please provide the names of the 3 textbooks you used to study for the entrance exam.I am appearing for the entrance exam in April.Your help will be really appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending