The Student Room Group

Why is he ignoring me?

Yeah i get it some people are busy but not when your f**** boyfriend isn't saying where he's going or when he is going. He just...disappears into thin air, yeah i talked to him about this and he took it into hand for 2 days then today just stopped. Like does he even love me? sounds silly but it's pissing me off!!! yeah his phone could be dead, he could be really busy with family! but no. I don't know none of this cause he doesn't tell me! We're LDR so it makes things more complicated. Why is it so much to ask to get more than an hour talk with him! i miss him...i miss talking to him! he left me with "Stop worrying jesus" like okay. Bye then.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah i get it some people are busy but not when your f**** boyfriend isn't saying where he's going or when he is going. He just...disappears into thin air, yeah i talked to him about this and he took it into hand for 2 days then today just stopped. Like does he even love me? sounds silly but it's pissing me off!!! yeah his phone could be dead, he could be really busy with family! but no. I don't know none of this cause he doesn't tell me! We're LDR so it makes things more complicated. Why is it so much to ask to get more than an hour talk with him! i miss him...i miss talking to him! he left me with "Stop worrying jesus" like okay. Bye then.

PM me. I am single
Reply 2
Original post by Tommaine
PM me. I am single

No thanks :smile: happy in my relationship just this is annoying me

I can give you more time though
dump him.

in the sea.
Original post by kirigiri
dump him.

in the sea.

and then PM mw
He could think that you’re asking too many questions. You’re probably not but he’s a man. He won’t see things the same way you do.
If you love him and trust him then you have to accept him for who he is. If it’s too difficult to do that then you may have to accept that long distance isn’t for you and however much you love him it isn’t going to work

Yes a very happy thread. he is doing it because he can and the benefits are more than the downside.
Original post by Tommaine
and then PM mw

stop trynna slide into dms on fkn tsr lmao
Hey! From my experience, guys don’t think texting is an issue they need to help with, as after all: they’re not our slaves or made to please us always.
Oh I wish they were tho😂
They’re so annoying as they don’t understand why we feel this way, as they usually like time alone and don’t want to tell you everything as it is kinda making them lose their individuality. Which guys hate.. so I guess just deal with it and understand and accept your feelings will pass, you got this girl!!!
Why do you feel the need to know where he is or what he is up to?

Couples don't need to share every tiny little detail of their lives. You're individuals living two separate lives; not one person. Based on his comment of "stop worrying Jesus" you're probably coming across as controlling and over-bearing, which is only going to make him distance himself from you (further).
(edited 5 years ago)
He’s clapping cheeks right now, he’ll get back to you later
Original post by 999tigger
Yes a very happy thread. he is doing it because he can and the benefits are more than the downside.

i wish he couldn't though...what do you mean the benefits are more than the downside?
Original post by This.isweird
Hey! From my experience, guys don’t think texting is an issue they need to help with, as after all: they’re not our slaves or made to please us always.
Oh I wish they were tho😂
They’re so annoying as they don’t understand why we feel this way, as they usually like time alone and don’t want to tell you everything as it is kinda making them lose their individuality. Which guys hate.. so I guess just deal with it and understand and accept your feelings will pass, you got this girl!!!

why why why :frown: are guys like this!!! ill try my best. this helped alot thanks:smile:
Original post by liquidconfidence
He’s clapping cheeks right now, he’ll get back to you later

never heard that saying before lmao.
i wish he couldn't though...what do you mean the benefits are more than the downside?

He means there’s more good than bad I think x

I imagine he just wants some peace and the more you get on at him makes him think whether he can be bothered.
Original post by This.isweird
He means there’s more good than bad I think x

aaahhhhh thanks x
why why why :frown: are guys like this!!! ill try my best. this helped alot thanks:smile:

Hey, you could always pm me? I have had my serious share of this stuff, and it was really bad but ive now learned and nothing like I used to be/how you are now
Original post by 999tigger
I imagine he just wants some peace and the more you get on at him makes him think whether he can be bothered.

ik ik he needs that but we hardly talk anymore! like the most we talked was for half an hour. i asked if my constant texting bothered him and he said not at all i find it cute. but hes probably just being nice...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending