The Student Room Group

Where do you need more help?

Poll

Where do you need more help?

I've put together a poll to better understand the common issues that you as students feel matter most to you, and would appreciate your help.

The results from the poll can help me focus our energies on making a difference for you.

Feel free to comment with education/career based topics that your'e struggling with that aren't in the poll :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
I would like help with A-Level Economics, I have made multiple threads and not received a single response in any of them! :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by AnxiousStudent_1
I would like help with A-Level Economics, I have made multiple threads and not received a single response in any of them! :frown:

Thanks for contributing. What specifically do you need help with?
Original post by AnxiousStudent_1
Posting in the Economics study help forum, rather than the Generic A Levels forum should help with that. :smile:

Some forums like A Levels are so large that things can often get missed there, hence why we have @TSR Jessica there to bump threads.
Original post by NotAllThere
Thanks for contributing. What specifically do you need help with?

Answering essay questions, my school has been without an economics teacher for 6 weeks. We have only had cover teachers and I am currently in year 13, and I am unsure on as to who I can get to mark any of my essays, or help me with them. :'(
None of the above :dontknow:
Option 2 and 3 are just ridiculous.
would love to know why? Both things that I certainly considered when a) thinking about what degree to study and b) what career to look into.
Original post by 999tigger
Option 2 and 3 are just ridiculous.
Original post by Paulwyn
would love to know why? Both things that I certainly considered when a) thinking about what degree to study and b) what career to look into.

Because how can you give advice on how successful or happy someone will be in their future?
Do you have some sort of crystal ball? I'm more surprised you cant see how preposterous it is that TSR thinks it can give that sort of advice. Considering and telling are different things.
the question is 'where do you need more help?' Are you suggesting that it is not a legitimate answer to that question? the very fact that ~30% of people have selected those options suggests that they are both valid points and areas where people would like help.

Original post by 999tigger
Because how can you give advice on how successful or happy someone will be in their future?
Do you have some sort of crystal ball? I'm more surprised you cant see how preposterous it is that TSR thinks it can give that sort of advice. Considering and telling are different things.
Original post by Paulwyn
the question is 'where do you need more help?' Are you suggesting that it is not a legitimate answer to that question? the very fact that ~30% of people have selected those options suggests that they are both valid points and areas where people would like help.

So you are in the business of telling people how successful and happy they will be? Am impressed. Subjects and careers are valid areas in terms of advice, but I wouldnt dream of suggesting I knew how happy or successful someone might be except with a lot of provisos and very specific facts.
He is right you know.
:smile::smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending