The Student Room Group

feel free to rant or jus get something off your mind

this is basically a space for you to ask whatever you want, say whatever you want or just get something off your mind :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm so tired of so many threads being geared towards religion, sexuality or things that are controversial and going to create drama that'll end up hurting each side. Can we just talk about teddy bears or food or something :frown:. Many of us come online to escape the problems of our day to day life and instead of finding comfort, we see more negativity.
Original post by Anonymous
this is basically a space for you to ask whatever you want, say whatever you want or just get something off your mind :smile:
Ugh sorry for this rant but it’s kinda annoying as I’m having problems with these people at school and I’ve told these teachers and i got told that they couldn’t do anything about it and I got told I should have resilience issues fixed and maybe talk to the counsellor about it is that right
How am I going to remember this French speech!:mad:
Am unusually contented, bit worried about starting therapy on tuesday but ready for it (should be, been waiting a year :colonhash: )
Everyone is just going to abandon me. :frown:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'm so tired of so many threads being geared towards religion, sexuality or things that are controversial and going to create drama that'll end up hurting each side. Can we just talk about teddy bears or food or something :frown:. Many of us come online to escape the problems of our day to day life and instead of finding comfort, we see more negativity.

I agree! Especially whenever I venture into a political thread - I'm usually put off posting because things can turn nasty.:redface: I'm definitely up for talking about nice things instead :h:

My rant is similar... I hate how polarised society has become on certain issues. Obviously there's brexit, but lets not go there... also left vs right, class divides, attitudes towards people of different cultures or religions. You'd think as a species us humans would be more similar than different, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find common ground with some people.
If the teachers aren't doing anything and you feel like you'd get more support by the councellor, you should. It'll more than likely help you out as you'd have someone to confide in. But i think it's kinda dumb how they're telling you to get it fixed, no one can help it if a problem gets them stressed and it certainly doesn't help the person asking either.
Original post by LucyOr15
Ugh sorry for this rant but it’s kinda annoying as I’m having problems with these people at school and I’ve told these teachers and i got told that they couldn’t do anything about it and I got told I should have resilience issues fixed and maybe talk to the counsellor about it is that right
Reply 8
I think I need to learn some classical Chinese :/
Bless you. Nobody will abandon you, you're loved!
Everyone is just going to abandon me. :frown:
I regret living with my friend for uni. She has, on and off, had a manipulative, lying and sometimes abusive boyfriend. He doesn’t trust her, is so jealous about anything and can’t handle her breaking up with him. I hate having to deal with it, I can’t handle it. He’s broken into our house by smashing her window with a knife when we were all asleep, chased her into the street, pushed her to the ground and kicked her. I’ve never been so scared in my life.

I feel awful for saying how happy I am to be moving away from it and them. Luckily, she’s got away from him and it’s all going to court, but I just wish it was all over. And I feel horrible because she’s so nice but I just wish I wasn’t the one who had to deal with everything.
I hate 95% of the people in my life
I'm glad people agree with me. I've been put off by TSR so much because my religion is continuously villainised and every time I post, I feel like someone is going to just bash my religion and me. And yes, politics is so controversial :frown:
Original post by labgirl
I agree! Especially whenever I venture into a political thread - I'm usually put off posting because things can turn nasty.:redface: I'm definitely up for talking about nice things instead :h:

My rant is similar... I hate how polarised society has become on certain issues. Obviously there's brexit, but lets not go there... also left vs right, class divides, attitudes towards people of different cultures or religions. You'd think as a species us humans would be more similar than different, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find common ground with some people.
And I can’t even get rid of some of the people in my life due to certain circumstances
I hate 95% of the people in my life

Who's the 5%?
i need caramel shortbread honestly
Original post by HateSchx
Who's the 5%?

2 friends. And 2 of my siblings
I have a deep hate for Edexcel
Original post by Obolinda
How am I going to remember this French speech!:mad:

what y doing? gcse or a level?
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
i need caramel shortbread honestly

I need some ****ing money in my life so I can purposely blow it on caramel shortbread 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending