The Student Room Group

Guys would you still date a girl if she admitted this to you?

Guys would you date a girl/woman if she admitted to you that sex/intercourse/kissing didn't do much for her (but she was willing to do it) and she secretly reacted to more odd stuff like light bdsm? Or would you only date someone who was normal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Guys would you date a girl/woman if she admitted to you that sex/intercourse/kissing didn't do much for her (but she was willing to do it) and she secretly reacted to more odd stuff like light bdsm? Or would you only date someone who was normal?

it would be a fun adventure :smile:

(also lolled at your last line)
Reply 2
Original post by Palmyra
it would be a fun adventure :smile:

(also lolled at your last line)

Forgot to add... assuming she was very shy/embarrased about what turns her on.

I don't mean a wild/outgoing girl.

People have different levels and aspects of sexuality. BDSM especially light is within the normal spectrum imo.
Maybe you just havent met the right person or maybe as you say it doesnt do much for you but other things will. Then its compromise?
Forgot to add... assuming she was very shy/embarrased about what turns her on.

I don't mean a wild/outgoing girl.

Healthy communication is a must so I don't think that would be a problem assuming the relationship lived up to basic standards.
Reply 5
Not into freaks
Reply 6
Original post by SMEGGGY
Not into freaks

assuming she was shy/reserved and embarrassed about it, I don't mean the outgoing type who wears miniskirts and shouts about everything.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Not into freaks

I thought you were into yourself.
Paradoxical much?
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
People have different levels and aspects of sexuality. BDSM especially light is within the normal spectrum imo.
Maybe you just havent met the right person or maybe as you say it doesnt do much for you but other things will. Then its compromise?

What is within the normal spectrum though I thought 90 percent of people were into just intercourse/oral.
Sorry we are not meant to talk about sex on here are we.
Reply 9
Original post by Glaz
I thought you were into yourself.
Paradoxical much?

Wtf are you
Original post by SMEGGGY
Wtf are you

I, my dear sir, am a Russian Spetznaz sniper!
That would be a turn-on for me - just that she was odd and unique in some way. Normality is overrated and boring.
Someone's been reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"...
what is bdsm? is that beating
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
what is bdsm? is that beating

Bondage (restraining people) Domination (when one person has more of a say in what happens than the other) Sadism and Masochism (hurting people and getting hurt, respectively). So it can include beating but usually doesn't, and what the OP describes as ''light BDSM'' almost certainly wouldn't, in any serious way
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Bondage (restraining people) Domination (when one person has more of a say in what happens than the other) Sadism and Masochism (hurting people and getting hurt, respectively). So it can include beating but usually doesn't, and what the OP describes as ''light BDSM'' almost certainly wouldn't, in any serious way

weird. i’m all for sexy choking tho
Reply 16
She sounds more "normal" than you... What's she doing thinking about dating you? :confused:
I need sex. I don't get bdsm tbh. I understand others who like it though but the lure has worn off with *****y p*rnhub clips like an old fart with erectile dysfunction who buys/wastes time by demonstrating on some ugly young twerp with A-cups who cries hideously and it's all HD and overly produced and under performed and contrived and then with that ...****ing..shite Shades of Grey. BDSM is just ugly and stupid and not sexy unless done absolutely right. What made bdsm exciting was that it was like...no one else knew about it and you were doing something extreme. Now everyone knows about it and they water it down or go over the top and just make it stupid and gross and forget it's meant to be SEXY. Not just the act of roping for god sake. It's an asexual fetish. Who can seriously get off to a girl crying in a corner, it's so stupid.

As for dominatrixes, the outfit is sexy but if she even goes near a str*p on I'm plucking her in the eye.
Nope. My ex said she was into BDSM, but she didn't seem best pleased when I smacked her one when she ate one of my protein cookies, WTF is that all about :s-smilie:
I would only date someone who was normal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending