The Student Room Group

When will girls grow up and stop liking bad guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by artist905
I never said I was entitled to women you f---ing moron. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Everyone attributes negative personality traits and outright hates or is terrified of me because of my masculine ugly face , high hairline, pale skin and deep set eyes.

I just want the same opportunities to succeed financially as everyone else. But men with faces like me are considered a threat so we are not welcome in society.

Women are SCARED of masculine faced men like me. So there is no way I could succeed in sales, teaching or nursing. stand no chance getting hired or my life would be ruined by a false allegation.
All of these job fields I mentioned are for women or babyfaced men.

Have u ever tried to succeed in sales, nursing or teaching?
I tried in sales and failed miserably of course.

Plus nursing and teaching are reserved for the groups I mentioned. It's simply not worth the risk for a man, especially a masculine ugly faced **** like me, to consider those fields.

Original post by Anonymous
Have u ever tried to succeed in sales, nursing or teaching?
I tried in sales and failed miserably of course.

Plus nursing and teaching are reserved for the groups I mentioned. It's simply not worth the risk for a man, especially a masculine ugly faced **** like me, to consider those fields.

But how do u know it had to do with ur appearance? Maybe it had to do with something else. Did I try for more than a year?

don’t state that ‘I’d never be able to do teaching or nursing’ if u haven’t even tried. See id have more sympathy if you’d tried for all these positions and didn’t get them but u haven’t even tried to get them, u haven’t put any effort in.
So Im supposed to drop my current menial job, rental payment & bills be damned, risk everything and go into debt? 1% of men getting falsely accused in nursing or teaching is WAY too much of a risk for me.

Why would I try somthing that a) I cant afford b) could ruin my reputation forever?

I cant move in "back home" to save money because , guess what?? my mother died in the last few weeks of a Stage III illness. Yet people here are harrasing me telling me "Im not entitled to women" when I could care less about relationships.

But how do u know it had to do with ur appearance? Maybe it had to do with something else. Did I try for more than a year?

don’t state that ‘I’d never be able to do teaching or nursing’ if u haven’t even tried. See id have more sympathy if you’d tried for all these positions and didn’t get them but u haven’t even tried to get them, u haven’t put any effort in.
(edited 4 years ago)
So Im supposed to drop my current menial job, rental payment & bills be damned, risk everything and go into debt? 1% of men getting falsely accused in nursing or teaching is WAY too much of a risk for me.

Why would I try somthing that a) I cant afford b) could ruin my reputation forever?

I’m not telling u to ur job and begin those careers. I am just saying, don’t claim that u could never get a job in those fields when you’ve never tried. Also What do u mean falsely accused?
Girls can deny it as much as they like but the facts speak for themselves. The majority of girls in their teens and 20’s go for bad boys who put on big displays of masculinity. Ask yourself why guys who live in the gym and play football can go through one girl after another. Where I live, girls hang out in packs to watch the boys play football matches and are all over them afterwards. I see no girls in the lecture hall every day but every girl in the city will be out on the side of the pitch at the football tournament final. Those of us who work hard, travel, are career oriented, ambitious and passionate but have different interests and are not built huge from the gym, will get stuck in the friend zone time after time and struggle much harder just to get a girl to go out with us. Even guys who smoke weed all day and have failed all their exams have still got girlfriends.

Girls don’t get out of this phase until well into their 30’s. By that time they realise what they’ve done wrong and that a bad boy actually can’t provide for them cos he’s too busy being fired from one job after another or getting in trouble with the law. Girls will deny it like their lives depend on it, but again the facts speak for themselves. Time and time again I see girls around the age of 23/24 with multiple children and claiming to be single mothers. Obviously they’re so obsessed with their bad boys that they’ll throw their futures away and have children early but the deadbeat dads walk away cos they can’t handle the pressure.

This is female psychology. Girls deal with stress very poorly and rely on their emotions to make decisions. This is why they are very poor judges of character and will always go for the stereotypical guy who treats them badly but looks amazing. Girls are very superficial and self-centred and they don’t think rationally about anything other than what gives them excitement and an adrenaline rush.
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m not telling u to ur job and begin those careers. I am just saying, don’t claim that u could never get a job in those fields when you’ve never tried. Also What do u mean falsely accused?

Rival female nurses, female patients and homophobic male patients have frequently accused male nurses of innapropriate touching.

And false accusations against male teachers because a girl is creeped out by his face or a male student wants revenge for a bad grade etc.

And I have taught at a small private art school when I was young and naive hence my username . Students will respond more negatively to me since I look older and even uglier now. So I refuse to believe I would survive teaching unless I had HD video surveillance on me at all times to prove my innocence.
This is how I get treated as an ugly male. My mother died of cancer in the last month yet I get told "Im not entitled to women" when nothing I posted suggests I am. Do you think I give a **** about being in a relationship in this time of grieving? It's so insulting!!

I just want the same opportunity women and babyfaced men have to get a secure job and not be assumed to be some sex offender by greater society just because I am tall with an ugly face.
(edited 4 years ago)
Bad guys are nice
This is how I get treated as an ugly male. My mother died of cancer in the last month yet I get told "Im not entitled to women" when nothing I posted suggests I am. Do you think I give a **** about being in a relationship in this time of grieving? It's so insulting!!

I just want the same opportunity women and babyfaced men have to get a secure job and not be assumed to be some sex offender by greater society just because I am tall with an ugly face.

I’m really sorry ur mother passed away.

However I think ur going to go through life miserable if u think people assume ur a sex offender because of the way you look.

May I suggest u seek therapy? It is obvious ur going through a lot and on top of that it seems u have a very pessmistic view of life and low self esteem. Therapy can really help people and is nothing to be ashamed of. Men are often too afraid to seek help for mental health issues, and I employee u to do whatever u can to help u through this trying time x
Original post by joe goldberg
She didn’t even give me a chance prolly because I only smoke or look like a bad guy. I’m a nice guy with my own values

Don’t even dream of trying to get an Afghan girl.
Original post by Student21x
You are right that women’s taste in men changes over time, largely due to media and cultural changes. More and more women are going for interracial relationships now. This supports the Darwinist view which you reject because there is the belief that mixed race children genetically superior.

citation needed
Reply 72
Original post by joe goldberg
I’m a nice guy with my own values

No you're not. This is a front you put on just because you think you're entitled to sex/girls. Any girl can see through this facade. Ultimately it's the reason why you're still single and complaining about it on TSR.
I’m really sorry ur mother passed away.

However I think ur going to go through life miserable if u think people assume ur a sex offender because of the way you look.

May I suggest u seek therapy? It is obvious ur going through a lot and on top of that it seems u have a very pessmistic view of life and low self esteem. Therapy can really help people and is nothing to be ashamed of. Men are often too afraid to seek help for mental health issues, and I employee u to do whatever u can to help u through this trying time x

Thankyou.

The only real path forward for me is getting lucky and finding a higher paying job that dosent involve people. Because my IQ is also low that really limits my options.

Or I win the lottery and go for brow bone reduction, cheek augmentation and jaw/chin reduction surgery in Korea then revisit everything.
(edited 4 years ago)

You’re probably going for the popular b*tchy one’s, duh they are superficial not the other 98% of girls 🙄🙄
Thankyou.

The only real path forward for me is getting lucky and finding a higher paying job that dosent involve people. Because my IQ is also low that really limits my options.

Or I win the lottery and go for brow bone reduction, cheek augmentation and jaw/chin reduction surgery in Korea then revisit everything.

Are u sure your appearance is that bad? Maybe post me a picture of urself?
Also where do u work at the moment?
Just because a guy looks intimidating to other men doesn't make him a "bad guy". Many of those who seem "bad" just put up a front and girls fall for what is behind that harsh exterior.
Original post by asif007
Girls can deny it as much as they like but the facts speak for themselves. The majority of girls in their teens and 20’s go for bad boys who put on big displays of masculinity. Ask yourself why guys who live in the gym and play football can go through one girl after another. Where I live, girls hang out in packs to watch the boys play football matches and are all over them afterwards. I see no girls in the lecture hall every day but every girl in the city will be out on the side of the pitch at the football tournament final. Those of us who work hard, travel, are career oriented, ambitious and passionate but have different interests and are not built huge from the gym, will get stuck in the friend zone time after time and struggle much harder just to get a girl to go out with us. Even guys who smoke weed all day and have failed all their exams have still got girlfriends.

Girls don’t get out of this phase until well into their 30’s. By that time they realise what they’ve done wrong and that a bad boy actually can’t provide for them cos he’s too busy being fired from one job after another or getting in trouble with the law. Girls will deny it like their lives depend on it, but again the facts speak for themselves. Time and time again I see girls around the age of 23/24 with multiple children and claiming to be single mothers. Obviously they’re so obsessed with their bad boys that they’ll throw their futures away and have children early but the deadbeat dads walk away cos they can’t handle the pressure.

This is female psychology. Girls deal with stress very poorly and rely on their emotions to make decisions. This is why they are very poor judges of character and will always go for the stereotypical guy who treats them badly but looks amazing. Girls are very superficial and self-centred and they don’t think rationally about anything other than what gives them excitement and an adrenaline rush.

😂😂😂 what a troll
Thankyou.

We have no idea what you look like. We have no idea how intelligent you appear to be.

But your self-pity is a powerful woman repellent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending