The Student Room Group

GIRLS, do you go through your BFs phone?

Please say I’m not strange lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, that is pretty strange tbh sounds like you don’t trust him enough
I wouldn't do that!
Reply 3
Original post by Megxn0
No, that is pretty strange tbh sounds like you don’t trust him enough

I trust him of course
yes but then I found stuff that I didn't like so I don't do it anymore
I have had a girl saying cheekily with a smile on her face, "can I just have a quick look through ..." Love the change of expression when you hit them with "can you ****, you crazy ****".
Reply 6
Original post by Sophia970
I trust him of course

Then why go through his phone? You're invading his privacy by trying to find things because of your insecurities.
No.
Never have and never will.
Reply 8
I trust him of course

Okay, then why do you go through his phone..?
Reply 9
I trust him of course

You clearly don't.
Yes :smile:
No. It's a violation of privacy.
I've only ever gone through my gf's phone once: she wanted to me to find a picture that she posted to Snapchat but didn't have on her camera roll, as she wasn't able to get Snapchat on her phone. Got the picture, then deleted Snapchat again, as I never use it.
Couldn't care less about anything else, and it's really weird to snoop through your partner's messages.
Reply 13
It’s just casual looking through I will use his Snapchat to see his friends stories I will look through his pictures not in a malicious way sometimes messages pop up and I’ll read it but I won’t deliberately look for something to use against him
Last time I checked his phone, I found out he kept my noods tho I asked him to repent
Reply 15
never had one, but all my friends do if they get the chance.

I don't recommend you do it, it can lead to many complications and you'll probably end up losing their trust.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
It’s just casual looking through I will use his Snapchat to see his friends stories I will look through his pictures not in a malicious way sometimes messages pop up and I’ll read it but I won’t deliberately look for something to use against him

Yeah, I don't buy that. You shouldn't be going through his messages anyway.
If it’s left opened I do lol, not that I don’t trust him I’m just curious and lack boundaries

I don't have a boyfriend but honestly I wouldn't unless he gave me reason not to trust him

I mean personally I wouldn't do this but...It kind of seems like you don't trust him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending