The Student Room Group

What’s the worst thing someone said to you?

Pretty straight forward

Scroll to see replies

‘You’re boring’
"at this point, you can no longer work here."
isnt worst since nothing gets under my skin but this happened today

basically this guy projects his insecurities onto me and despite it being false he tries to get under my skin and tells me 'oh your still skinny, didnt gain much this summer'. when he knows im slightly fit(working there) .note im 20kg bigger than him and only slightly taller lmao.
"there's a 50/50 chance you could have your dads condition" fortunately the odds were in my favour and i don't have it but its was terrifying to wait to find out.
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
"there's a 50/50 chance you could have your dads condition" fortunately the odds were in my favour and i don't have it but its was terrifying to wait to find out.

Wow that’s intense
Reply 6
Original post by Bang Outta Order
"at this point, you can no longer work here."

What job was this?
Original post by Anonymous
Wow that’s intense

yes, i was 14 at the time and thinking i could die in my mid 30s like he did was awful, glad i found to strength to get tested though
I've got a few:
"I hate you"
"Do you even have a life?"
"I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last girl on the planet"
+ someone accidentally sent me the wrong text saying: "hope [my name] isn't boring you too much"
I see my future and you’re not in it
I could possibly get banned from tsr for repeating the worst things people have said to me so lets just say discrimination at school and work based on age, gender, religion, race, sexuality is never good (especially if the offenders turn to violence). I should also mention that some of the individuals who I have had negative encounters with in school have gone to prison for assault/gbh, and murder
Said by an ex boyfriend

I wonder why he’s an ex...
A lot of things but "annoying" or "weird" hurts a lot I suppose. Especially when a friend purposefully says it to hurt you.

My mum did tell me sometimes that I'm a burden and that she regrets giving birth to me sometimes. But that's just me simply bragging.
the side effects of your medication are weight gain, hair loss, and depression :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I've got a few:
"I hate you"
"Do you even have a life?"
"I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last girl on the planet"
+ someone accidentally sent me the wrong text saying: "hope [my name] isn't boring you too much"

RAH thats ****ing mean as hell i'd never say that to any1
Original post by Oxford Mum
I see my future and you’re not in it

:hugs:
"you have a fat strawberry nose " said by my X bff . She knows I'm insecure about my nose ..
" Your so annoying/. weird "
"Nosey Posey "chanted by my entire class in kindergarten every day . I had a severe problem with my nose running constantly. I was never ill with a cold or anything it just happened all the time .
Not sure tbh :curious:

Probably my sister saying she wishes I was dead or something along those lines. She has autism and can say some pretty brutal stuff when she has her meltdowns. Luckily for me her comment didn't affect me much because I understand that she's coming from a place of anger and unclear thinking. Also I've learned to not let negative comments affect me on an emotional level.
Once someone made a nasty joke at my expense. Not wanting to cause a scene or make a big fuss I just kind of hesitantly laughed along with the rest of the crowd who were laughing. Then that person looked at me, saw me just hesitantly laughing and goes “no we’re not laughing with you, we’re all laughing at you”. Everyone started laughing harder.
Many variations of "we're not friends" "please don't talk to me, I don't want people to think we're friends", "stop laughing, you're not allowed to enjoy this", "kill yourself" blah blah blah :blow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending