The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation Tenancy Transfer

If you know anyone who is looking for someone to takeover their tenancy in any UCL, intercollegiate or private halls please message me.

We are looking for accommodation in any London University halls (either UCL, Intercollegiate or Private) within walking distance of the UCL Bloomsbury campus. It is for my daughter who is starting as a first year undergraduate in Sept 2019. Preferably a term time contract e.g. 39/40/41/42/43 weeks.
Hey I have got an a standard studio in Scape Shoreditch (student accomodation) looking for someone to takeover. Will you be interested? Going to ucl from old street will just be quick and easy
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by christiechan
Hey I have got an a standard studio in Scape Shoreditch (student accomodation) looking for someone to takeover. Will you be interested? Going to ucl from old street will just be quick and easy

hello, i am intereseted. is it still available and what is the rent for per week.
Reply 3
Original post by Alminaaaaa
hello, i am intereseted. is it still available and what is the rent for per week.

Hi are you still looking for something near UCL?
Please see advertisement below:
Hello are there any female University of London students looking for accommodation? I have a twin en-suite room for 313/pw for 44 weeks. It is about a 2 minute walk from the UCL Bloomsbury campus and 5 minute walk from SOAS. Newly refurbished and close to warren station. I am looking for someone to take over the contract ASAP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending