The Student Room Group

Boy problems

Ok so this is a lot I only need opinions from ppl who actually know what they’re talking about
Ok so first off I’m a junior and he’s a senior and secondly he came here to America in August he’s originally from Czech Republic and he’s got light brown hair(well it’s a bit darker now and I love it) he’s about 6’0 and I’m 5’0 he is skinny but very fit(I mean like he has abs and all that) and he’s got hazel greenish eyes with brown in it...and a very nice smileAnd in August he had fifth period with me but he switched out because he found it hard that it’s a college level class so he got out and two days later I get switched to choir first period and he and some other kids do it so I sat next to him the next day was about to say something to him(reminder I started feeling him even before I knew him I was just like oh he’s fine🥰and he’s nice)so when the bell ranged I was like “psst” he turned around and I was like “hey can I get your number?” He was like “yeah” so I told him that I was scared to ask him then he was like why and I says idk I just was then we had a bit of small talk going upstairs and I was like “you used to be in my fifth period before you switched out” and he was like oh yeah I was like yeah so we went upstairs and he stopped in front of me and gave me his phone so I put my number in and he was like I’ll message you and I was like ok then the same day he texted me later and was like hey it’s(his name) and I’m just texting toMake sure you have my number so after that I texted him and we were talking and stuff...So the next day he sat next to me and said hey and kind of smiled at me so I said hey but In a dry way cuz I was tired and I kept getting the vibe that he wanted to talk here’s why and he said I wanted to talked about something first period but you said hi,like I don’t wanna talk to you so I was like it’s not that I did wanna talk I was just tired and he said I don’t want you to think something bad so when we first started talking it was going pretty good some funny moments and stuff then And then two days later I went up to him and we had lunch together this girl was tryna talk to him but he wasn’t really talking much to her so I went up there and was like hey and he smiled and said hey and the girl gave me the “wtf” look especially when I told him if he wanna go somewhere after he’s done eating he said where do you wanna go? So I just took him upstairs and we talked for awhile then he was like I gotta to class and I was like okay so I reached in for a hug and he smiled and gave me a full hug...So after that i went up to him everyday talked at lunch and we hugged and one day I said I like his hair and he was like “you didn’t like it when it was long? And I was like no I did I just like it is too so I asked to touch his hair he said yeah so I touched it and I was like it’s so soft and he chuckled and then I was like what color are eyes?he says hazel a greenish/brown so I got close to his face and he didn’t back up so I asked him about home and stuff and we just talked and after he left a girl was like is he your boyfriend?i was just smiling and too nervous to say anything lol so she was like I think that’s a yes plus some ppl says we look cute together..Then one day I poked his arm and was like I like your sweater thingy and he said thank you and gently grabbed my braid and was like “when you taking these out?” So I told him and then we went upstairs and hugged and went to class so after that everyday for at least a week I caught him staring at me like I’ll look at him and he would still be staring so I thought maybe he was just daydreaming but he kept doing it so one day he caught me staring and smiled then says hey and I was like hey...So one day a girl sat with him at lunch for two days but he left her at the table which I was lik wtf cuz he waits on me when we leave and he walks next to me but the second day ig she was like making him go with her or something but the whole time he was with her he was looking at me and I was just eating my apple at first I was the only girl to sit with him at lunch and walk him upstairs so after that another girl tried it but he left her too so this happened recently...Hey can I ask you a question?Why are you giving strangers my phone number?and I said I didn’t who said I did that?then he said You didn’t give my number to anyone?then I said No why the heck would I? If anything If someone asks me for your number I’ll be sure you know them and I know them and that it’s ok with you I would never just give someone we don’t know your number How did this even happen?then he says Because maybe like 3 weeks ago one girl texted me and I was like who gave you my number a she said youAnd now my friend told me that one girl is giving my number to everyone who asks for itAnd you are the only person who I gave my number to then I said Wait wait hold up who’s this girl so I can find out who she is to stop herI don’t want strangers texting you It’s not safe then he said So I don’t even know how many people has my numberI don’t know herBut I gave my number only to youSo it happens cause of you so I said Hey I have no idea I’m being so serious I don’t know how I came in this situation But you have to believe me I did NOT do that I would never I don’t care if we knew each other for years It’s not safe so why would you think that someone who cares about you would do such a thing to you then he says so tell me and I said tell you what and he said How would it happen that some girl gives my number to everyone I said you don’t believe me don’t you then he says And you were the only one who I gave you my number then I said I’m a very honest person I’d tell you the truth but keeping secrets and anything like that I something I keep safe I don’t want you mad at me or distrusting me but please believe me ok?then he was like how could I believe you😂 then I said I can find out who she is to stop her I don’t want your privacy being interrupted but please believe me I did not do ‘tis I’m not playing Why would I keep texting you if I wasn’t telling you the truth You don’t know me well enough to know that I’ve been keeping things secret since elementary school and I would her tell you those things I’m a very secretive person myself so why would I share yours But if you don’t believe me I don’t know what to say about that but I’m honestly hurt you thought I’d do this when I care about you then he said Did you give my number to anyone? Hey yes or no easy question then I said There was a girl that you know/knew she asked me for it awhile ago but I told her that I didn’t have it and was gonna ask you for it...But I saw her again asking someone else then he said
So that’s why you asked me for it and you didn’t even tell me😂Then I said That I think you probably know it knew at that tmr No I didn’t give it to her and he said Because you are THE ONLY ONE who I gave it toDon’t you get it then I said Hey I’m sorry ok you don’t have to believe me but you can’t get mad at me for this I mean it’s easy to blame me I see where you’re coming from but don’t give up one me If I did I would have told you a long time ago then he says And how would it happen that someone’s got my number tell me
So after that we didn’t talk for like two days so I went up to him last Friday...And I tried to tell him but he was like “so you didn’t give my number out to anyone?” And I was like no(which is the truth I didn’t) so he was like i don’t wanna talk about it so I was like I’m telling you the truth because I care about you and I care about you and he said ok,then I said I care about you because I like you then he didn’t say anything so I left real quick after I said it and for the rest of class I sat in this private area where the choir teachers office was so I sat there and he was putting his binder up and he saw me and looked at me so I got up and walked to the other side then I went to the piano and...And l leaned against it and he came up to the piano and he was playing on it and I thought it was someone else but I looked up and saw it was him and I remembered he told me that he can play piano and guitar well and he stopped playing on it and looked at me then I looked back down in my phone then he turned around not facing me but his back facing me and he got in his phone and we all looked at the door because someone came to the door then I saw him looked at me again and I walked away...then this happens my friend brought up this girl and she says And yeah because they like flirt a lot and they’re ALWAYS hugging and like talking to themselves and at lunch he gave her his jacket and then they came back and his arm was around herSo after she sent me that I didn’t talk to him for awhile then today I went up to him during lunch..I went up to him and was like hey and he said hey then I was like you ok abs he says yeah he was doing homework...We had small talk first off when we were leaving I got my backpack because he was putting his stuff up and I just started walking but he followed me I actually didn’t think he would then I’d say something like I was like I smashed my finger and he looked at it and was like “I’m sorry” then we went upstairs and he just dipped off to the restroom and I was like (okay lol that was random) then I decided to wait for him so he cane out the restroom and we started walking to his class and he just says “I have to go do but he says it like he was in a hurry but also seemed really nervous idk (I couldn’t make out what he was saying because he talks slow and has an accent)He seemed even weirder today that I told him I like him and we didn’t hug today because he was being extremely off..like real weird idek im so confused so someone who’s really good at crush advice please help me how do you think he feels abs what should I do?ive asked a lot of ppl they think he likes me but I’m not sure I really don’t know someone please help?!
Original post by Meme117
Ok so this is a lot I only need opinions from ppl who actually know what they’re talking about
Ok so first off I’m a junior and he’s a senior and secondly he came here to America in August he’s originally from Czech Republic and he’s got light brown hair(well it’s a bit darker now and I love it) he’s about 6’0 and I’m 5’0 he is skinny but very fit(I mean like he has abs and all that) and he’s got hazel greenish eyes with brown in it...and a very nice smileAnd in August he had fifth period with me but he switched out because he found it hard that it’s a college level class so he got out and two days later I get switched to choir first period and he and some other kids do it so I sat next to him the next day was about to say something to him(reminder I started feeling him even before I knew him I was just like oh he’s fine🥰and he’s nice)so when the bell ranged I was like “psst” he turned around and I was like “hey can I get your number?” He was like “yeah” so I told him that I was scared to ask him then he was like why and I says idk I just was then we had a bit of small talk going upstairs and I was like “you used to be in my fifth period before you switched out” and he was like oh yeah I was like yeah so we went upstairs and he stopped in front of me and gave me his phone so I put my number in and he was like I’ll message you and I was like ok then the same day he texted me later and was like hey it’s(his name) and I’m just texting toMake sure you have my number so after that I texted him and we were talking and stuff...So the next day he sat next to me and said hey and kind of smiled at me so I said hey but In a dry way cuz I was tired and I kept getting the vibe that he wanted to talk here’s why and he said I wanted to talked about something first period but you said hi,like I don’t wanna talk to you so I was like it’s not that I did wanna talk I was just tired and he said I don’t want you to think something bad so when we first started talking it was going pretty good some funny moments and stuff then And then two days later I went up to him and we had lunch together this girl was tryna talk to him but he wasn’t really talking much to her so I went up there and was like hey and he smiled and said hey and the girl gave me the “wtf” look especially when I told him if he wanna go somewhere after he’s done eating he said where do you wanna go? So I just took him upstairs and we talked for awhile then he was like I gotta to class and I was like okay so I reached in for a hug and he smiled and gave me a full hug...So after that i went up to him everyday talked at lunch and we hugged and one day I said I like his hair and he was like “you didn’t like it when it was long? And I was like no I did I just like it is too so I asked to touch his hair he said yeah so I touched it and I was like it’s so soft and he chuckled and then I was like what color are eyes?he says hazel a greenish/brown so I got close to his face and he didn’t back up so I asked him about home and stuff and we just talked and after he left a girl was like is he your boyfriend?i was just smiling and too nervous to say anything lol so she was like I think that’s a yes plus some ppl says we look cute together..Then one day I poked his arm and was like I like your sweater thingy and he said thank you and gently grabbed my braid and was like “when you taking these out?” So I told him and then we went upstairs and hugged and went to class so after that everyday for at least a week I caught him staring at me like I’ll look at him and he would still be staring so I thought maybe he was just daydreaming but he kept doing it so one day he caught me staring and smiled then says hey and I was like hey...So one day a girl sat with him at lunch for two days but he left her at the table which I was lik wtf cuz he waits on me when we leave and he walks next to me but the second day ig she was like making him go with her or something but the whole time he was with her he was looking at me and I was just eating my apple at first I was the only girl to sit with him at lunch and walk him upstairs so after that another girl tried it but he left her too so this happened recently...Hey can I ask you a question?Why are you giving strangers my phone number?and I said I didn’t who said I did that?then he said You didn’t give my number to anyone?then I said No why the heck would I? If anything If someone asks me for your number I’ll be sure you know them and I know them and that it’s ok with you I would never just give someone we don’t know your number How did this even happen?then he says Because maybe like 3 weeks ago one girl texted me and I was like who gave you my number a she said youAnd now my friend told me that one girl is giving my number to everyone who asks for itAnd you are the only person who I gave my number to then I said Wait wait hold up who’s this girl so I can find out who she is to stop herI don’t want strangers texting you It’s not safe then he said So I don’t even know how many people has my numberI don’t know herBut I gave my number only to youSo it happens cause of you so I said Hey I have no idea I’m being so serious I don’t know how I came in this situation But you have to believe me I did NOT do that I would never I don’t care if we knew each other for years It’s not safe so why would you think that someone who cares about you would do such a thing to you then he says so tell me and I said tell you what and he said How would it happen that some girl gives my number to everyone I said you don’t believe me don’t you then he says And you were the only one who I gave you my number then I said I’m a very honest person I’d tell you the truth but keeping secrets and anything like that I something I keep safe I don’t want you mad at me or distrusting me but please believe me ok?then he was like how could I believe you😂 then I said I can find out who she is to stop her I don’t want your privacy being interrupted but please believe me I did not do ‘tis I’m not playing Why would I keep texting you if I wasn’t telling you the truth You don’t know me well enough to know that I’ve been keeping things secret since elementary school and I would her tell you those things I’m a very secretive person myself so why would I share yours But if you don’t believe me I don’t know what to say about that but I’m honestly hurt you thought I’d do this when I care about you then he said Did you give my number to anyone? Hey yes or no easy question then I said There was a girl that you know/knew she asked me for it awhile ago but I told her that I didn’t have it and was gonna ask you for it...But I saw her again asking someone else then he said
So that’s why you asked me for it and you didn’t even tell me😂Then I said That I think you probably know it knew at that tmr No I didn’t give it to her and he said Because you are THE ONLY ONE who I gave it toDon’t you get it then I said Hey I’m sorry ok you don’t have to believe me but you can’t get mad at me for this I mean it’s easy to blame me I see where you’re coming from but don’t give up one me If I did I would have told you a long time ago then he says And how would it happen that someone’s got my number tell me
So after that we didn’t talk for like two days so I went up to him last Friday...And I tried to tell him but he was like “so you didn’t give my number out to anyone?” And I was like no(which is the truth I didn’t) so he was like i don’t wanna talk about it so I was like I’m telling you the truth because I care about you and I care about you and he said ok,then I said I care about you because I like you then he didn’t say anything so I left real quick after I said it and for the rest of class I sat in this private area where the choir teachers office was so I sat there and he was putting his binder up and he saw me and looked at me so I got up and walked to the other side then I went to the piano and...And l leaned against it and he came up to the piano and he was playing on it and I thought it was someone else but I looked up and saw it was him and I remembered he told me that he can play piano and guitar well and he stopped playing on it and looked at me then I looked back down in my phone then he turned around not facing me but his back facing me and he got in his phone and we all looked at the door because someone came to the door then I saw him looked at me again and I walked away...then this happens my friend brought up this girl and she says And yeah because they like flirt a lot and they’re ALWAYS hugging and like talking to themselves and at lunch he gave her his jacket and then they came back and his arm was around herSo after she sent me that I didn’t talk to him for awhile then today I went up to him during lunch..I went up to him and was like hey and he said hey then I was like you ok abs he says yeah he was doing homework...We had small talk first off when we were leaving I got my backpack because he was putting his stuff up and I just started walking but he followed me I actually didn’t think he would then I’d say something like I was like I smashed my finger and he looked at it and was like “I’m sorry” then we went upstairs and he just dipped off to the restroom and I was like (okay lol that was random) then I decided to wait for him so he cane out the restroom and we started walking to his class and he just says “I have to go do but he says it like he was in a hurry but also seemed really nervous idk (I couldn’t make out what he was saying because he talks slow and has an accent)He seemed even weirder today that I told him I like him and we didn’t hug today because he was being extremely off..like real weird idek im so confused so someone who’s really good at crush advice please help me how do you think he feels abs what should I do?ive asked a lot of ppl they think he likes me but I’m not sure I really don’t know someone please help?!

You are going to need to put some paragraphs in or a lot of people wont read that.
It could also do with being shorter and to the point.
Have you asked him?
Have you done a pros and cons list of things why you think he likes you v one where he doesnt?
How old are you both?
In the first part of your story it looks like he really liked you. Maybe he likes this other girl now. But it's too early to tell and your friend probably exaggerated. Like why have you never seen this girl and him together if it's all that serious. It is definitely a bad sign that he just walks off on you twice. Maybe it didn't mean anything but if he keeps acting weird like that, he doesn't like you.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending