The Student Room Group

Meeting women these days are hard

Think I’ll be single forever

Scroll to see replies

It's no harder than in the past. Probably easier, in fact.
Reply 2
Original post by black tea
It's no harder than in the past. Probably easier, in fact.

Nothing easy about getting a girlfriend belive me
Original post by slimephysc0
Nothing easy about getting a girlfriend belive me

The vast majority of the male population manages.
Reply 4
The vast majority of the male population manages.

Good for them? They aren’t me I’m not them I’m unique I don’t care about other I know tons of guys who are in the same situation as me so I know I’m not the problem also the guys your talking about met there girlfriends years ago or lowered their standards very low in my experience there’s no way to meet people in my expierences
Good for them? They aren’t me I’m not them I’m unique I don’t care about other I know tons of guys who are in the same situation as me so I know I’m not the problem also the guys your talking about met there girlfriends years ago or lowered their standards very low in my experience there’s no way to meet people in my expierences

Well you can lower your standards too if you are that desperate
Reply 6
Well you can lower your standards too if you are that desperate

Nah I’m good I’m not desperate at all I even went to the bar and pub which are worthless places women go with their boyfriend or guys they are close with no chance to meet anyone there if you cold approach you’ll end up on the sex offenders register and look like a creepy hobbies slim chance of meeting anyone there unless you go to a feminine thing like yoga class or dance class there’s just no way to meet people
Nah I’m good I’m not desperate at all I even went to the bar and pub which are worthless places women go with their boyfriend or guys they are close with no chance to meet anyone there if you cold approach you’ll end up on the sex offenders register and look like a creepy hobbies slim chance of meeting anyone there unless you go to a feminine thing like yoga class or dance class there’s just no way to meet people

Your choice. But for someone who is not desperate, you have made a lot of threads about this.
Reply 8
Your choice. But for someone who is not desperate, you have made a lot of threads about this.

Because I get lonely and want to meet women? But why do people say go pubs and bars they are worthless for meeting women l dunno what to do anymore what do you suggest can you PM some ideas or something?
Because I get lonely and want to meet women? But why do people say go pubs and bars they are worthless for meeting women l dunno what to do anymore what do you suggest can you PM some ideas or something?

I suggested lowering your standards... No other suggestions as you won't listen to them.

😂 😂
Can’t believe you’ve been posting this from May at least..
give it a rest dude, ffs
Son... you be a bachelor boy.. Cliff Richard!

Why do you keep posting these videos?

Just describing how hard meeting people is
Just describing how hard meeting people is

No one cares :wink:

Don't want to watch it.. but what videos are these?
Original post by Anonymous
Don't want to watch it.. but what videos are these?

Just OP talking about not being able to get a GF.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending