The Student Room Group

What happens if you put a clothes peg on your penis?

I’m just wondering, what happens if you put a clothes peg on the end of your penis? Does it really hurt? Could it damage your penis?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m just wondering, what happens if you put a clothes peg on the end of your penis? Does it really hurt? Could it damage your penis?

Of course it’s going to hurt..
Not. Reliable. Contraception

:d
Reply 3
Original post by Hazzabear
Of course it’s going to hurt..

If that’s the case, then why when I put it on the end of my finger does it not hurt?
If that’s the case, then why when I put it on the end of my finger does it not hurt?

Try it then, why are you asking us?
Reply 5
I'm too scared... Lol.
I'm too scared... Lol.

Then don't...
What is this? Why? Just... why?
Reply 8
I read a post on an internet forum about someone tying their penis in a knot THREE times because they were desperate for a wee.

First of all, how on earth is it it possible to do that even once let alone THREE TIMES! Your penis would have to be about 2 feet long and incredibly flexible.

Second, how on earth would that stop you from peeing your pants.

Thirdly, just thinking about it is making me cringe and I am trying to visualise it but I just can't and I just can't get the image out of my head.
I read a post on an internet forum about someone tying their penis in a knot THREE times because they were desperate for a wee.

First of all, how on earth is it it possible to do that even once let alone THREE TIMES! Your penis would have to be about 2 feet long and incredibly flexible.

Second, how on earth would that stop you from peeing your pants.

Thirdly, just thinking about it is making me cringe and I am trying to visualise it but I just can't and I just can't get the image out of my head.

You need to stop visiting these dodgy websites.

Quick Reply

Latest