The Student Room Group

This girl...

Sorry to bother you with my nonsense, but if you're reading this you probably have time on your hands.

I'm a guy in year 13. I've always been focused on my studies, but there is this girl in the year below me and I just cannot believe it. Its as if my ideal girl has appeared in the flesh.

The problem is. I have *NO GAME*. I don't know how to talk to girls in general, nonetheless my dream girl. I physically cant pick myself up to approach her. Palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy.

Should I move on? Unless you have any good tips for me?

Thank You!
just talk to her as you would a normal person. if the two of you get on then go from there. If the conversation is awkward then a relationship would never be possible even if she was interested in you too.
Original post by bennyj901
just talk to her as you would a normal person. if the two of you get on then go from there. If the conversation is awkward then a relationship would never be possible even if she was interested in you too.

I'm not risking the awkwardness. You're right. I'm done XD
Original post by DenzoBenzo
I'm not risking the awkwardness. You're right. I'm done XD

No that is not what I said. Talk to her and see if it works out. You doing nothing at all 100% ensures you two wont get together. Try talking about literally anything and see how it goes.
Original post by bennyj901
No that is not what I said. Talk to her and see if it works out. You doing nothing at all 100% ensures you two wont get together. Try talking about literally anything and see how it goes.

Dude, if only it were that easy. I'll give it a shot.
Original post by DenzoBenzo
Dude, if only it were that easy. I'll give it a shot.

It is that easy. Obviously don't just show up out of nowhere but if you get the chance to talk to her then take it. Also you are year 13. If things dont work out you probably will never see her again in your life..... even more reason to do something about it while you have the chance.
Just be yourself
This is so cute omfg
Can't help asking, what makes her your ideal girl in the first place? How much do you know about her? Conceivably you might later find out something that would significantly lower her estimation in your eyes....
stop typing XD for a start
Them lyrics are killing me loooool
Original post by Justvisited
Can't help asking, what makes her your ideal girl in the first place? How much do you know about her? Conceivably you might later find out something that would significantly lower her estimation in your eyes....

Physically I guess.
Original post by Anonymous
stop typing XD for a start

You're right. I'm sorry.
Smile and say hi?
Original post by SanityGone
Smile and say hi?

Maybe, idk. One of the other dudes on here said that I should wait until I miraculously get a chance to talk to her.
I’d just go with a hi in passing and see how she reacts x
Reply 16
It's funny how guys think girls are like some alien species. There's no magic formula needed to talk to them, it's literally the same as talking to a guy, they just have different bits.
Original post by UWS
It's funny how guys think girls are like some alien species. There's no magic formula needed to talk to them, it's literally the same as talking to a guy, they just have different bits.

I know. It is strange, but some of us guys can't help ourselves. The irrational fear, the adrenaline.

I have mocks next week so I probably wont be able to do anything about it.

She hangs out in a large group in a corner. That is my problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending