The Student Room Group

Anybody received an acceptance letter from MOE Romania? (Carol Davila Bucharest)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ohina
Hiw can your appointment me january 2020. When are u supposed to start school? I received my appointment 2 days after I applied online

I don’t know , I am from Nigeria based in Lagos but the consulate is in another states
Abuja , I called and explained they kept saying they are busy. The school contacted them and said the same thing ..so they changed my resumption date to January
Original post by givoraa
heyyy I have applied two month ago too and still waiting for my letter of acceptance.

i applied to vasile goldis arad and got accepted in the pre-accepted student list.

they told me it would take about a month to get the letter from the ministry. its been 3 weeks today and still not here

am soo worried as the classes have already started and ill still have to apply for my visa after i get the letter

:frown:

Hey I know how that feels , I hope you even recieved and hopefully your visa date is not so bad
Reply 22
Original post by star__ng
I have no idea
I am From Nigeria
The consulate said there’s only one consulate that’s handling more than 6 african countries.

The school did extend my admission till January

The worst part is, I missed my other visa appointment

I'm also from nigeria and I started in carol davila 2 weeks ago. Which university are u going to?
Original post by Ohina
I'm also from nigeria and I started in carol davila 2 weeks ago. Which university are u going to?

Romanian American university
Reply 24
Romanian American university

If your university extended your resumption date, then it shouldn't be a problem
I started a mo th late and when I got here they told me to pack my things and go back home because the "registration period has expired" even after emails were sent to them explaining my situation. But my father fought for the admission. You still have time. Dont worry
Original post by Ohina
If your university extended your resumption date, then it shouldn't be a problem
I started a mo th late and when I got here they told me to pack my things and go back home because the "registration period has expired" even after emails were sent to them explaining my situation. But my father fought for the admission. You still have time. Dont worry

Oh really , thank you
They really wanted to send you back? Wow
Oh really , thank you

Also how was the visa application tedious or easy?
I was kinda happy when all the documents were submitted through an online portal
Reply 27
Oh really , thank you

Yup. They did that. It was very devastating. But u know nigerian dads....its ok you'll be fine.
Reply 28
Also how was the visa application tedious or easy?
I was kinda happy when all the documents were submitted through an online portal

Just give everything including your application file to the embassy, the frustrating part is the waiting process. I had to wait over aa month
Original post by Ohina

Hi, Sent you a PM.
Hey wanted to ask which university you applied for and did you got your visa?
Hello I have received a letter of acceptance from a school that I do not want to go to but I am hoping to receive one from another school is it possible for a ministry to issue 2 letter of acceptance
Original post by Abdulraza
Hello I have received a letter of acceptance from a school that I do not want to go to but I am hoping to receive one from another school is it possible for a ministry to issue 2 letter of acceptance

Yeah it is possible because different universities give different acceptance letters so if you applied to two universities you should be receiving 2 different and separate acceptance letters
Hello, yes I did get mine, I got told they weren't letting in anyscrubs this year so too bad :smile:
could you tell me how much time takes to receive letter of acceptance from MOE in Romania

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending