Mum had an abortion

Scroll to see replies

abort babies
eat babies
adrenochrome
fetus deletus delicuss
Reply 61
Original post by MrMusician95
Foetus* and if your mum didn't want to raise the child would you have?

Yes. Why do some kids seem to think they own their parents' bodies?
Original post by Anonymous
Firstly you have no right to have a say in this because you wont be paying for the childs expenses or carry its burdens. Secondly i would be glad if i got aborted cause this world isnt a pretty place to live in anyway. Its full of liars and deceivers and people are ****. You go to university just to work for someone else for the rest of your life. Bills every month. Yes I know some people have a fabulous life (ik i do). But like generally speaking most people in this world (90%) dont have it easy. And then there’s religion you have to follow otherwise you burn in hell forever and ever (if u believe in religion). No one even knows for sure exactly what religion is right and what group of people will end up in heaven. So thatll mean you current life and after life will be ****.
On the other hand theres an unborn child who bypassed everything cause they never existed. So yeah. And babies/unborn child go to heaven anyway. So its a win win for them. So yea i wouldve rather be aborted. :smile:

Some very mixed up ideas there. So do zygotes go to heaven too? At what point does the fetus become an unborn child which is eligible for the afterlife?
Original post by MrMusician95
Foetus* and if your mum didn't want to raise the child would you have?

No, I wouldn't.
Original post by The Mogg
Quotes are pretty hip nowadays so I'll give you one of my own, from "me"

"My personal opinion is that life begins at the point of conception and abortion is morally indefensible"

But hey hey, don't swarm me liberals alright. Peace, love and hugs :h:

Life begins before the point of conception, because eggs and sperm are living cells.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I'd fully support her decision, as it is none of my business what she does with her body. Nobody lightly chooses to have an abortion - there would be real, genuine, most likely heart-breaking reasons for having one so I would be there to support her through it and afterwards.

I think we're getting to this point but let's say that was the case, would you still support the abortion?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Life begins before the point of conception, because eggs and sperm are living cells.

They are living cells, but they are not alive. Scientists agree a new human life is started at conception.
They are living cells, but they are not alive. Scientists agree a new human life is started at conception.

Living cells are alive. That's what ''living'' means. I am a biochemist and you are talking out of your butt. Would you like to see my degree certificate?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Living cells are alive. That's what ''living'' means. I am a biochemist and you are talking out of your butt. Would you like to see my degree certificate?

Your other cells aren't going to turn into a distinct, unique new living being. It's kinda different sweetie. Seems you didn't study at Princeton because this is what they have to say:
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
Reply 69
Some very mixed up ideas there. So do zygotes go to heaven too? At what point does the fetus become an unborn child which is eligible for the afterlife?

Yes. And that also presumes that "god" and" "heaven "exist and that a "god" would allow a conception to happen knowing that an abortion would follow.?!
Original post by richards4775
I think we're getting to this point but let's say that was the case, would you still support the abortion?

Yes. It's still her choice, none of my business.
Your other cells aren't going to turn into a distinct, unique new living being. It's kinda different sweetie. Seems you didn't study at Princeton because this is what they have to say:
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

That's a page on an out of date student pro-life activism page, quoting medical textbooks that say (rightly) that the development of a human being begins at conception. Your claim was that life begins at conception and the cells that take part in conception are not alive.

Beyond that - what gives a totipotent stem cell with the capacity to turn into a human being, all the rights that we give to a fully developed human being? Sure, it's a genetically distinct and unique living thing. So was the pig you ate for breakfast. And the pig was smarter.
How would you feel if your mum did this? And had your sibling's life ended? And therefore killed. Wouldn't you feel a member of your family is missing? Would you feel lucky that she didn't use her womb as an execution chamber for you? Would you thank your mum at least she spared your life, because you know having stable finance is what really counts. If she didn't have that you would have been given the saline wash or skull cracking treatment. That's just life.. or death, ahem sorry I mean "abortion"...no life or death involved when there's a developing human baby of course.

lol why would I? I wouldn't mind not having lived, because... I wouldn't be alive.
Original post by Obolinda
I wouldn't feel anything as it's happened before and felt nothing. And no, I'm not glad I was not aborted

Maybe when your cold clears your feelings will get back to normal because that's very heartless towards your mum who had a terrible procedure and probably feels guilty, and towards your baby sister or brother who never made it out alive, entombed in the womb.
Maybe when your cold clears your feelings will get back to normal because that's very heartless towards your mum who had a terrible procedure and probably feels guilty, and towards your baby sister or brother who never made it out alive, entombed in the womb.

Babe, it happened ages ago. xx I felt sad for my mum but had no strong feelings for my potential sibling.
Reply 75

Really?? Are you actually listening to the points made about abortion? It is your mum's choice no one else's. Where were you in the second world war? and did it bother or hurt you?
Reply 76
You’re all entitled to your views on abortion. The truth is, none of them matter because the only person’s view that matters is the woman having one.
Original post by giella
You’re all entitled to your views on abortion. The truth is, none of them matter because the only person’s view that matters is the woman having one.

Not also the other person involved in that situation? He/she will be the one who dies and feels the excruciating pain of the saline wash. Fetuses have been caught screaming on the sonogram.
Reply 78
Not also the other person involved in that situation? He/she will be the one who dies and feels the excruciating pain of the saline wash. Fetuses have been caught screaming on the sonogram.

Troll, but no. The foetus doesn’t have views.
How would you feel if your mum did this? And had your sibling's life ended? And therefore killed. Wouldn't you feel a member of your family is missing? Would you feel lucky that she didn't use her womb as an execution chamber for you? Would you thank your mum at least she spared your life, because you know having stable finance is what really counts. If she didn't have that you would have been given the saline wash or skull cracking treatment. That's just life.. or death, ahem sorry I mean "abortion"...no life or death involved when there's a developing human baby of course.

Reading too much child free topics on reddit.

To be honest it’s her decision not yours.

She may feel as if she isn’t ready to bring up a child right now.

Or maybe she has enough children and she doesn’t want anymore.

She may not financially be strong or prepared for this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending