The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is certainly between opinions. One may class it as cheating and one may not.

If it was me, it's not cheating but the trust would have broken down so it's an instant dump anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If a girl starts to get bored of her boyfriend, then starts talking to another guy in a romantic sense i.e. flirting, organising to meet (but not actually going ahead with it), is it classed as cheating? Even if she realises that what she is doing is wrong, then stops talking to him after a few weeks.

no.
Reply 3
Original post by Ciel.
no.

yes
Reply 4
Original post by RussPJ
yes

it's not cheating, since there's no sex involved. i don't care what your personal opinion is.
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
it's not cheating, since there's no sex involved. i don't care what your personal opinion is.

it is tho ur still romantically engaging with another person during your relationship going behind their back
Not cheating but still a ****ty thing to do
Reply 7
Original post by RussPJ
it is tho ur still romantically engaging with another person during your relationship going behind their back

it's a bit of a grey area... not cheating. believe what you want.
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.

ok whatever to me tho it is technically cheating
If a girl starts to get bored of her boyfriend, then starts talking to another guy in a romantic sense i.e. flirting, organising to meet (but not actually going ahead with it), is it classed as cheating? Even if she realises that what she is doing is wrong, then stops talking to him after a few weeks.

yes ofcourse! whats the point of being in a relationship if you're going to get bored? its not real love
If you're bored with your partner just break up. You're not doing them any favours by dragging it out.
That depends. How you feel if you found out your boyfriend was doing that?
Original post by Ciel.

Bruh, it's not as black and white as that. Each person/couple will haha different opinions on this.

as long as he dont find out
Reply 14
Original post by MrMusician95
Bruh, it's not as black and white as that. Each person/couple will haha different opinions on this.

people like to complicate their lives with overthinking.
Stupid for not breaking up with her boyfriend first.
definitely

Not cheating but you're still getting broken up with
Reply 18
It's emotional cheating.

i would class that as cheating

Latest

Trending

Trending