Original post by eba sherin
can we do medical after only having bio eng and chem in a levels

Depends on the university, look at the requirements :smile:
The 'AQA' chemistry link leads to WJEC chemistry 😅
Original post by harleyh4
The 'AQA' chemistry link leads to WJEC chemistry 😅

Sorry that is supposed to be a WJEC Chemistry link! :lol:

Will try and add more threads tonight if you guys are going to use them :smile:
Is there a chat for Alevel AQA chemistry?
Original post by manu08manu
Is there a chat for Alevel AQA chemistry?

Not yet, feel free to create it yourself? Might be able to get round to doing it later on but feel free!
does anyone no of any study groups for AS level cie
Reply 27
Original post by Evil Homer
2020 list of A-level Study and Revision Group Chats!

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your subject revision and exams ? Well we have everything you need! Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this Summers exams!

Can't find your subject in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

A-level Revision and Study Discussions:

I am not sure how to make a thread but I would really appreciate it if you could make a thread for A-level Edexcel Politics and A-level Edexcel History! Thank you.
Original post by aarnat
I am not sure how to make a thread but I would really appreciate it if you could make a thread for A-level Edexcel Politics and A-level Edexcel History! Thank you.

I will edit the post now to give instructions on how to do it!
OCR Economics

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your subject revision and exams ? Well we have everything you need! Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this Summers exams!

Can't find your subject in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

To create a new group, just click this link and remember to tag me in! -> Create yours now!

Sorry is there no AQA chemistry or AQA maths
A-level aqa eng lit and alevel edexcel history??
Could there be one for OCR History?
I have created an A-Level English Lit thread starter! I believe this is the right link:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6308366&p=86792568#post86792568
Is there anything for CCEA moving image arts or life and health science?
Reply 35

To create a new group, just click this link and remember to tag me in! -> Create yours now!

the link for AQA and OCR biology is the same: it only sends you to OCR biology. can you please put the right link for aqa? Isn't there AQA Chemistry???
It'd be great to have some law ones? (OCR) and english lit (Edexcel)

Is there one for aqa biology? It keeps taking me to the ocr page
Just created one for ALevel AQA Maths! Feel free to join if you’re doing this course :smile:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6308752&p=86796488#post86796488
OCR Maths?

Quick Reply

Latest