The Student Room Group

Does this sound like he thought the sex was really bad?

I took a guys virginity about 2 years ago. He only ****ed me once. He broke up with me because he didn't think he was ready for a girlfriend. We're almost 20 now and he has had girlfriends and gained more experience. He texted me, Added me on Facebook and snapchat a month ago. He said that he missed talking to me. We agreed to meet. When we hung out, he was very kind to me and I gave him a blowjob, because we were both in the mood. I left that night and he texted me shortly after and praised me for the good head and told me goodnight. He talked to me until we decided to hang out again. The next time we hung out, we had sex. He was embarrassed but he was able to get hard again and we did round 2. but I couldnt make him *** again.. he finally had to give up. He said he was usually able to *** during round 2, but he reassured me. After that, he got slower at replying to texts, stopped. texting me first as often. He would ask me to hang out, and not respond for hours. He made plans, and didn't commit to them. One day, he texted and asked to hang, so we made plans to get together. We ****ed again and this time. Then he couldnt get hard for a long time. He finally got hard again, but he couldnt *** again and he stopped. He said the sex was good and that I was great at head. it's been a week since then and he has stopped talking to me. I texted him earlier asking what's wrong and he said that I'm a nice girl but he doesn't think it would work out between us. I asked him if it was the sex, but he promised that the sex was great and that he didn't think we would work if we dated. Does it sound like the sex was bad?

Scroll to see replies

I don’t think the sex was bad because you guys did it multiple times and he said he loved it. Sometimes you can greatly enjoy ****ing someone but genuinely have no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with them.
Original post by Anonymous
?

Did you enjoy this at all? Because it seems like, from what you are saying, that the satisfaction you got was just from him telling you that you tasted good or that you were tight. Otherwise it all seems like an act from your part, the way you moaned and moved etc...
Reply 3
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Wow, that post was very racy. Got me all hot and bothered by talking about all that tight pussy, sex and c*mming. I don’t think the sex was bad because you guys did it multiple times and he said he loved it. Sometimes you can greatly enjoy shagging someone but genuinely have no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with them.

Sorry about it being so racy. I have no friends to tsli to.and I feel like **** about myself. And he only ****ed me about 4 times. That's not a lot..im.worried that I may be bad.
Reply 4
Sorry about it being so racy. I have no friends to tsli to.and I feel like **** about myself. And he only ****ed me about 4 times. That's not a lot..im.worried that I may be bad.

*no friends to talk to

4 times is more than enough and he said your pussy is tight and tastes gorgeous. He wouldn’t have eaten you out for so long if that weren’t true. You’re good in bed, don’t worry about it. I myself have had people who I’ve banged because they were amazing in bed but I didn’t want a relationship with them, so maybe that’s the case here.
Reply 6
Doesn't sound like a problem with the sex, but good sex doesn't mean there is a connection on any other level - emotional, intellectual - that would support a relationship. Do you have anything much in common that you could enjoy together and talk about, other than the obvious?
Reply 7
Yeah, he said that he wouldnt mind to **** again, but that if we ****ed again, he would feel like he is using me and he didnt want to feel that way. I get that. But he didnt make.much effort in trying to get to know me. He didnt take me anywhere. He wouldnt text me much.. so how would he know if he wants me as a gf or.not if he dodnt even try..? I'm very insecure, but I didnt project that into our interactions. I was actually very nice to him, I made him laugh, I made him *** quickly, I didnt get clingy after sex or anything.. I just don't know what else the problem could have been besides the sex..
?

no. hes probably having an affair
This guy's had more sexual contact in one paragraph than I've had in my whole life, smh.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
This guy's had more sexual contact in one paragraph than I've had in my whole life, smh.

Goodness me, you’re very funny. I swear basically every post you write is about being a virgin and never getting sex???

what does smh stand for
I swear basically every post you write is about being a virgin and never getting sex???

Only about 82% of the time, roughly.
Original post by Forgotten000
what does smh stand for

Shaking my head. It's what I'm doing right now because I can't get a woman to do it for me. Edit: Actually I can but she's charging £15 to do it.
(edited 4 years ago)
4 times is more than enough and he said your pussy is tight and tastes gorgeous. He wouldn’t have eaten you out for so long if that weren’t true. You’re good in bed, don’t worry about it. I myself have had people who I’ve banged because they were amazing in bed but I didn’t want a relationship with them, so maybe that’s the case here.

Perhaps he thinks I am ugly? Because he was liking other girls pictures on Facebook, but he never liked mine.. but he would constantly compliment me when we talked and he was obviously attracted because he got rock hard just by cuddling with me.. idk what the problem was..
Only about 82% of the time, roughly.

Shaking my head. It's what I'm doing right now because I can't get a woman to do it for me. Edit: Actually I can but she's charging £15 to do it.

Are you going to pay??? What does the £15 get you?? Just a blowie or the whole shabang?
Are you going to pay??? What does the £15 get you?? Just a blowie or the whole shabang?

It's £15 for a handjob. Blowie is £30. Probably won't be willing to pay for either.
It's £15 for a handjob. Blowie is £30. Probably won't be willing to pay for either.

£15 only for a handjob??!! That’s quite steep tbh. Is she even fit?
£15 only for a handjob??!! That’s quite steep tbh. Is she even fit?

Her picture is just of her torso in a corset. She looks a little on the chunky side. So I can't say for sure whether she's fit or not, but I'm guessing not.
Something tells me Ur a pedo

Well that something is completely wrong. Nothing in my post remotely suggests I’m attracted to minors. Something tells ME you’re a troll.

Is there an emoji for laughing so hard you get snot bubbles coming out of your nose???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending