The Student Room Group

Got a crush on a year 11

I am in Year 10, I left school in a hurry because i had problems with people and i suffered depression so i started going to this new school close to my house but i was hoping for a fresh start i made new friends but i fell out with them and I kept seeing this year 11 around the school. I seemed to have developed a crush also I feel very anxious when that person is around, i don't know what to do.
Reply 1
Lmao I’ve had youngers have a crush on me and ITS JUST WEIRD MAN.

Year 11’s think Year 10’s are just bare immature and annoying negl m8
honestly, it might happen but does he notice you or have you ever spoken?
Reply 3
Original post by hunchoM
Lmao I’ve had youngers have a crush on me and ITS JUST WEIRD MAN.

Year 11’s think Year 10’s are just bare immature and annoying negl m8

what makes you say that?????????/
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I am in Year 10, I left school in a hurry because i had problems with people and i suffered depression so i started going to this new school close to my house but i was hoping for a fresh start i made new friends but i fell out with them and I kept seeing this year 11 around the school. I seemed to have developed a crush also I feel very anxious when that person is around, i don't know what to do.

Is your crush a he or a she
Reply 5
Original post by hunchoM
Is your crush a he or a she

a he
Reply 6
Original post by Lucymay03
honestly, it might happen but does he notice you or have you ever spoken?

I honestly don't know
what makes you say that?????????/

Lmao trust me, I’m in Y11, and most of my year, if not all, hates Y10s. They’re just really annoying and have wayyy too much confidence considering their age.
Reply 8
a he

If it’s an guy in year 11 then maybe idk but olders usually go for youngers in college e.g someone in Yr13 would go for someone in Yr12 ygm
Reply 9
Im in year 11 and honestly it would be kinda weird for a year 11 to be dealing a year 10, dont worry; im sure you would move on. Just keep your head high and remember there is so many other boys (even in your year)
Lmao trust me, I’m in Y11, and most of my year, if not all, hates Y10s. They’re just really annoying and have wayyy too much confidence considering their age.

you're pretty much the same age and you're all young and immature anyway lmao
Original post by Laurence863
you're pretty much the same age and you're all young and immature anyway lmao

True, but it doesn’t feel like that when the Y12s all hate you and the Y10s hate the Y9s.

"had problems with people" in your old school AND "fell out" with friends in your new school. most likely, you are the problem, not your friends. guys aren't really interested in people who dont have friends or find it easy to lose friends tbh. i know i certainly dont
"had problems with people" in your old school AND "fell out" with friends in your new school. most likely, you are the problem, not your friends. guys aren't really interested in people who dont have friends or find it easy to lose friends tbh. i know i certainly dont

Hey you can't say that!
Love can appear anywhere! My friends fell in love with each other! The girl has no friends due to a few issues and her partner is the straight opposite!! You don't know what's happening in a person's life except your own :smile:
i just think its funny how some people have friendship problems with every group of friends they meet but still manage to pin the blame on every other person and not themselves. i dont mean to be rude, but OP, sometimes the problem is you, not everyone else
The guy you like might be different from other guys? Idk but maybe he doesn't mind yr 10's. There is a fifty fifty chance
oof wrong chat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending