The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wehttab
I’ve been invited to the bae assessment centre for the aerospace engineering degree apprenticeship. Does anyone know what it will involve?

Omg, we are in the same boat! I passed the interview and online assessment. Now am invited for an assessment. Am so clueless and frightened. Do you have any clue or idea how it will work?
Reply 2
Original post by gucciclara
Omg, we are in the same boat! I passed the interview and online assessment. Now am invited for an assessment. Am so clueless and frightened. Do you have any clue or idea how it will work?

Not a clue hahah
Reply 3
hi, have you heard back since? Due to covid we've been told that we will have a video interview. any tips? also is this the final process??thanks in advance
Oh my days , I'm in the same boat but I'm having a phone interview , I have no idea what to expect
Reply 5
Original post by Aqua_shade
Oh my days , I'm in the same boat but I'm having a phone interview , I have no idea what to expect

I've got mine today (changed it from AC to video to phone interview). They told me about that pre-interview meeting but i rang up this morning and they said they missed some people off it accidentally due to covid and then said they will ring me about it and i still haven't heard back - my interview is in just over an hour.
oh dear , I feel like there's so much confusion about everything . How did your phone interview go ?
Reply 7
Have you guys applied to software degree apprenticeship. All iv heard is about the telephone interview
Original post by Rp703
Have you guys applied to software degree apprenticeship. All iv heard is about the telephone interview

No I applied for the aerospace engineering degree apprenticeship
Reply 9
Anyone had their phone interview yet?
Nope , I have mine in a week
Reply 11
Mines 2 weeks today just worried about why questions they’re going to ask
Same , I don't know what to expect . Cause they said it's competency based but I'm not sure what they're gonna ask because when I filled in my application the main competency questions that get asked were on it
also I don't like the fact that it's 2 hours long
Reply 14
Lol same it says 2 and a half hours.
Reply 15
I don’t know what else they’re gonna ask tbh
I really hope that it's kinda chill and more like a conversation rather than an interrogation .
Also would it be bad to repeat what I said on my application e.g. if they ask why chose the apprenticeship , it's not like my reasons have changed so could I just repeat what I said or would that be interpreted as being lazy ?
Reply 17
I don’t think it would be lazy I’m planning on repeating the things I said because to me it sounded really good and it would be the same reasons
Hey guys can I ask which location you guys have applied for the scheme at. I have applied for project management and I’m just waiting for an outcome they said il find out by end of July
I applied for the one a Brough

Latest

Trending

Trending