The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just got my ATAS today, a day after I saw a comment from a guy getting an ATAS with and estimated date of 1st July. My estimated decision date was 3rd July, and the application took about 40 days without contacting ATAS or uni about the delay. I hope you all get the ATAS soon. Good luck to you all :smile:.
Reply 61
Original post by Taychin_N
I just got my ATAS today, a day after I saw a comment from a guy getting an ATAS with and estimated date of 1st July. My estimated decision date was 3rd July, and the application took about 40 days without contacting ATAS or uni about the delay. I hope you all get the ATAS soon. Good luck to you all :smile:.

congrats! are you going PhD or Masters?
Original post by anil_k
congrats! are you going PhD or Masters?

masters
anyone received ATAS?
Original post by sanidhay21
anyone received ATAS?

Not yet estimated date was given 10th july but still no reply from ATAS team
my estimated was 3 July
Hope so we get it ASAP!!
you are going for PhD or masters. I think masters students receiving it very soon. I have mailed to my uni also but they are also waiting for my ATAS.
I am going for masters i mailed ATAS team twice but got no reply so i mailed my university today hope to get a positive reply from them!!
Hii I m anil jadhav I have also filled ATAS on 13 june 2020 and my estimated date was 13 July 2020 but I have not get the ATAS certificate there are more than 40 days are gone have any one got the atas certificate after 13 July estimated date and also what will I do wait for ATAS or do the mail to University
Mine estimated date was 10th july and i am still waiting i mailed ATAS team twice and then university hope to get a positive reply next week!!
My estimated date was 2/7 and still didn’t recieve yet, but i also renewed my passport so i mailed them to update my passport number information before issuing the certificate.. anyone has similar experience ?
Reply 72
Hi, I had applied for ATAS clearance for a PhD position at Coventry University on 10/06/2020. My estimated decision date was 08/07/2020. So far no reply from them. Contacted the university and they had stated that they cannot intervene in this regard.
Reply 73
Original post by an5u
Hi, I had applied for ATAS clearance for a PhD position at Coventry University on 10/06/2020. My estimated decision date was 08/07/2020. So far no reply from them. Contacted the university and they had stated that they cannot intervene in this regard.

Kindly mail ATAS directly with this subject-
Urgent: Decision yet to be received after 30 working days
Reply 74
Original post by Shoyemi
Kindly mail ATAS directly with this subject-
Urgent: Decision yet to be received after 30 working days

Thank you for your suggestion. I had already emailed the ATAS twice and was not able to receive a reply. I thought I'd wait this week and see how it goes
Original post by an5u

Hi! I’m also going to Coventry university for my PhD. I’ve been waiting for the ATAS certificate since March! Hope we get it soon.
Reply 76
Original post by Amirsdghn
Hi! I’m also going to Coventry university for my PhD. I’ve been waiting for the ATAS certificate since March! Hope we get it soon.

Hello, it's nice to know that we're going to the same place. September intake?
Original post by an5u
Hello, it's nice to know that we're going to the same place. September intake?

Yes. What’s your major?
Reply 78
Original post by Amirsdghn
Yes. What’s your major?

Physics, and you?
Original post by an5u
Physics, and you?

Mechanical engineering. Hope to get our ATAS certificate really soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending