The Student Room Group

RingGo Parking

I’m not sure how big RingGo is outside of birmingham but in the city center you have to pay for every street corner park on, normally on a pay and display machine.

But over the last year or so RingGo stickers have been plastered all over these up and display machines giving the street a code and a way to pay the fee online, so it’s easier than using a lot of coins all the time. It’s slightly more expensive than the ticket itself as they charge a fee on top of the ticket but nothing major.

Today I have received my 3rd parking ticket whilst using RingGo as these ticket people don’t all seem to check the online tickets and stick tickets willy nilly which means I have to keep appealing them and it’s super annoying because some bone heads are not checking the online tickets.

Just wondering has anyone else had issues like this with the app? As the car i’m currently in is a courtesy car and i’m not sure how they will work now as it’s not my car. But let me know about your guys experience
Have you given RingGo the number of the new car? If not, the carparking attendant will be looking for your old number. I have had no problems further north.
Reply 2
Original post by G_Singh145
I’m not sure how big RingGo is outside of birmingham but in the city center you have to pay for every street corner park on, normally on a pay and display machine.

But over the last year or so RingGo stickers have been plastered all over these up and display machines giving the street a code and a way to pay the fee online, so it’s easier than using a lot of coins all the time. It’s slightly more expensive than the ticket itself as they charge a fee on top of the ticket but nothing major.

Today I have received my 3rd parking ticket whilst using RingGo as these ticket people don’t all seem to check the online tickets and stick tickets willy nilly which means I have to keep appealing them and it’s super annoying because some bone heads are not checking the online tickets.

Just wondering has anyone else had issues like this with the app? As the car i’m currently in is a courtesy car and i’m not sure how they will work now as it’s not my car. But let me know about your guys experience

Never had a problem and I used RingGo every day at uni. I'm guessing you have the wrong registration number when you pay for your parking.
Reply 3
No guys I checked the reg is 100% correct, the guy just hasn’t checked the online tickets which is super annoying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending