The Student Room Group

University choices

Hiiiii! I was researching for the longest time looking at all the ranking tables to compare universities for Management and Marketing degree and also Computer science degree! Anyone have any advice? 🥺
Original post by Apryl.T
Hiiiii! I was researching for the longest time looking at all the ranking tables to compare universities for Management and Marketing degree and also Computer science degree! Anyone have any advice? 🥺

Don’t take league tables to literally - use them as a guide to find out which unis offer your degree and then look at the websites/prospectuses/open days to find out which uni suits you best. Consider things such as: modules that you are interested in, is it a campus or city uni, accommodation, societies, nightlife (or what ever interest you) :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so so much for the reply!! Appreciate it so much :smile:)
Original post by Apryl.T

You need to find the right fit for yourself. It may not be the best idea to go to a very high ranking university and then struggle through 3 years of an important period in your life. It depends too on what you are your career plans. It is easy to follow the crowd on what seems to be the way to go. Your interest should play an important part.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending