The Student Room Group

Possible to complete assignment??

I have a 5000 word project that I have to do in 2 weeks as I got the date mixed up and thought it was due in at towards the end of September but turns out it’s due in this month.
I have no idea where to start and honestly don’t think it’s possible for me to do it in this time.
Is it possible to do it and at least get around 50% when I haven’t even started doing any research or even come up with a question for my essay yet.
Also bearing in mind I probably have to do it in less than 2 weeks as I need to send my essay plan/draft to my lecturer so they can give me feedback and that will probably take a few days for them to complete.
Firstly, you are silly for procrastinating so long. Secondly yes it is possible, the main hurdle is finding what you want to do your essay on. Once you've figured that out, research and the content will be pretty easy. Most of your time will be spent editing and reviewing your essay but it is possible
Original post by Anonymous
I have a 5000 word project that I have to do in 2 weeks as I got the date mixed up and thought it was due in at towards the end of September but turns out it’s due in this month.
I have no idea where to start and honestly don’t think it’s possible for me to do it in this time.
Is it possible to do it and at least get around 50% when I haven’t even started doing any research or even come up with a question for my essay yet.
Also bearing in mind I probably have to do it in less than 2 weeks as I need to send my essay plan/draft to my lecturer so they can give me feedback and that will probably take a few days for them to complete.

Its hard to comment when you have not given any background. What topic are you aiming to cover? History? Business studies?
5k in 2 weeks is a tall order but it can be done. More info needed please.
Reply 3
Original post by mike23mike
Its hard to comment when you have not given any background. What topic are you aiming to cover? History? Business studies?
5k in 2 weeks is a tall order but it can be done. More info needed please.

It’s kind of a cultural theory/philosophical module, it’s quite hard to explain honestly I still don’t know what the module is about as it’s a compulsory module on my course idk why though because it doesn’t relate to my course at all but oh well.
I’ve read the book I’m planning on using for the essay and have a good understanding and have a lot of potential quotes and notes, I just need to find a theory/theorist to use to analyse the book.

So what I need to do is...
-find a theory to base my essay on
-plan the essay
-show my lecturer my plan to get feedback
-write it up
-proof read/touch up essay

Is this doable in 2 weeks?? The pass mark is 40% and honestly at this point I don’t care about doing well just need to pass obviously.
Original post by Anonymous
It’s kind of a cultural theory/philosophical module, it’s quite hard to explain honestly I still don’t know what the module is about as it’s a compulsory module on my course idk why though because it doesn’t relate to my course at all but oh well.
I’ve read the book I’m planning on using for the essay and have a good understanding and have a lot of potential quotes and notes, I just need to find a theory/theorist to use to analyse the book.

So what I need to do is...
-find a theory to base my essay on
-plan the essay
-show my lecturer my plan to get feedback
-write it up
-proof read/touch up essay

Is this doable in 2 weeks?? The pass mark is 40% and honestly at this point I don’t care about doing well just need to pass obviously.

Sorry to get into the specifics; can you give me the name of the core textbook? Can you write out the assignment brief so that I can see what you are being asked to do? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending