The Student Room Group

Do you think me might like me?

I've been going to the gym a few years . Never really payed much attention to any of PT fitness instructor that much always done my own thing had PTs before. Since this covid outbreak we now have to book sessions in advance for the gym. The PT/instructor check the names. Theres this particular PT never spoke to until now. I'm not his client. He was checking the names after couple days in a row he was like "no no don't tell me" tried to guess got it rig I was just like "you remembered. I listening standing near to see if he did it to others behind me or overhearing in front he didn't. Hadn't seen him in a week and as soon as he saw me like said surname in enthusiastic way. All of the PTs do the checking names none of them act like that or like try to remember the name always ask. Yesterday in the morning on way to shop I saw him across the road as I was coming out where I live I think he looked over. I avoided looking it was too early. Later on I went gym he was training a client somewhere in line of sight was there before him. Caught few glances not too much as he was busy and I was focused on what I was doing. After I'd finished training as leaving down the stairs he was coming up he was like how are you smiling i said hiya back. None of the other PTs/instructors are like this with me or don't even say hello. Getting a feeling he may be attracted to me or he's being extra friendlier.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've been going to the gym a few years . Never really payed much attention to any of PT fitness instructor that much always done my own thing had PTs before. Since this covid outbreak we now have to book sessions in advance for the gym. The PT/instructor check the names. Theres this particular PT never spoke to until now. I'm not his client. He was checking the names after couple days in a row he was like "no no don't tell me" tried to guess got it rig I was just like "you remembered. I listening standing near to see if he did it to others behind me or overhearing in front he didn't. Hadn't seen him in a week and as soon as he saw me like said surname in enthusiastic way. All of the PTs do the checking names none of them act like that or like try to remember the name always ask. Yesterday in the morning on way to shop I saw him across the road as I was coming out where I live I think he looked over. I avoided looking it was too early. Later on I went gym he was training a client somewhere in line of sight was there before him. Caught few glances not too much as he was busy and I was focused on what I was doing. After I'd finished training as leaving down the stairs he was coming up he was like how are you smiling i said hiya back. None of the other PTs/instructors are like this with me or don't even say hello. Getting a feeling he may be attracted to me or he's being extra friendlier.

Hi, right now it just sounds like hes being polite and friendly. With the current climate it looks like they need to keep as many clients as possible.. I could be wrong and maybe he does like you and hes building up to it but I would wait until he does something like flirting or touching and staring at you.. good luck!
Reply 2
He's got a job to do, so don't make things awkward in his professional environment. Plus, you dont know anything about him and his personal circumstances. You only see him briefly over the working week and don't know how he interacts with the majority of other people or whether you are reading too much into it; he could just friendly. This is one of the occasions when i will say don't do anything unless he makes an approach; think about how it could be if he wasn't interested or you had a break-up and were still seeing each other at the gym.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending