The Student Room Group

Adjustment for Unis

Hi, lets say i get good grades, and get higher than my firm choice requirements, if i apply through adjustment will i still keep the place just in case, moreover will adjustment allow me to move to a better uni, or is it better to call to the uni that i want to go to?
Original post by XDaJokerz
Hi, lets say i get good grades, and get higher than my firm choice requirements, if i apply through adjustment will i still keep the place just in case, moreover will adjustment allow me to move to a better uni, or is it better to call to the uni that i want to go to?

Yes you keep your firm choice until you ask for your UCAS to be adjusted , you need to call universities and ask if they have places in adjustment and then if you accept an offer they do everything for track on their end.

Yes you can call up unis in adjustment if you meet and exceed the requirements of your firm, without affecting your firm place. There isn’t any adjustment lists on UCAS like there are with clearing, but you can calways call unis to see. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by thegalaxy
Yes you can call up unis in adjustment if you meet and exceed the requirements of your firm, without affecting your firm place. There isn’t any adjustment lists on UCAS like there are with clearing, but you can calways call unis to see. Good luck!

oh okay so when calling unis, do i just call the number that is on google, or is there a specific phone number
oh okay so when calling unis, do i just call the number that is on google, or is there a specific phone number

Generally universities will have a clearing/adjustment hotline posted on their website, or there will be an online form,

Steer WELL clear of google for university phone numbers on results day. Universities pay google to promote their details when you google their rival university names.

Look at UCAS or the university websites.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending