The Student Room Group

BSc Route New vision University

Hi,

Is anyone doing or going to be doing, the BSc route with new vision University Georgia?
Reply 1
Hi, yes I am in September
I'm currently considering this course, has anyone heard from current students?
Reply 3
Hey, I have applied for the 2021 winter intake at NVU for med. You can send me a direct message and I will more than happy to assist you (as I have a friend attending the uni).
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi - I opted for the BSc route and will be starting my medicine in about 2 weeks! Im doing year 1 online :smile:
Original post by vaneia412
Hi - I opted for the BSc route and will be starting my medicine in about 2 weeks! Im doing year 1 online :smile:

Hi, don't mind me asking, what kind of course will you be studying in the UK? Can you choose to go to any university to complete your BSc degree here in the UK? And how many years or months will you need to spend studying at NVU? Many thanks in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, don't mind me asking, what kind of course will you be studying in the UK? Can you choose to go to any university to complete your BSc degree here in the UK? And how many years or months will you need to spend studying at NVU? Many thanks in advance!

Hi - Im starting my medicine at NVU this year - I did my BSc from the UK in Medical Physiology. I believe you can do a BSc in any science subject to be considered by NVU - however you need to go through SME as NVU do not take applicants from the UK otherwise.
As my BSc was 3 years - my Medicine course will only be 4 years hopefully!
If you are currently in your A levels then I would suggest taking a look at BSc Biomedical Sciences from any university in the UK - this will be really helpful when it comes to applying for Medicine. :smile:
Original post by vaneia412
Hi - Im starting my medicine at NVU this year - I did my BSc from the UK in Medical Physiology. I believe you can do a BSc in any science subject to be considered by NVU - however you need to go through SME as NVU do not take applicants from the UK otherwise.
As my BSc was 3 years - my Medicine course will only be 4 years hopefully!
If you are currently in your A levels then I would suggest taking a look at BSc Biomedical Sciences from any university in the UK - this will be really helpful when it comes to applying for Medicine. :smile:

Hi,
Firstly congratulations and good luck.
Have you been able to get some funds to help or are you self funding?
Original post by MedicChoice
Hi,
Firstly congratulations and good luck.
Have you been able to get some funds to help or are you self funding?

Thanks a lot! :biggrin:
ME does have an option to take a loan with them - however otherwise there is no funding available. Im currently self-funding and thats what pretty much everyone does out there unfortunately. :frown:
Reply 9
Anybody knows
About the clinical rotations . I don’t want to do them in Georgia . But I don’t know how I can do them in Uk. Anyone going this route or already done this??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending