The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl students...has anyone else's student ID card been delivered to your accomodation

Rather than the address your currently at? Mine has...I am scared? What do I do?
You need to change your address on student records for it to be delivered to the place you want! I received an email today saying I will get mine in 5 days!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by bored_user:)
You need to change your address on student records for it to be delivered to the place you want! I received an email today saying I will get mine in 5 days!

But it has already been dispatched...is it too late?
e

Original post by Tangledseries
But it has already been dispatched...is it too late?

if it doesnt reach you then you can send them an email on the email address given in the email they sent you today. Then they will send you another one on your current address free of charge!
Wait I didn't get any emails. Should I be worried
Reply 5
Original post by aliiiiishahs

same :frown:((
Reply 6
Didnt get emails about what? If you've sent off your ID picture and completed online enrolment and got a letter about confirmation of study in 2020 (a pdf) then your ID will come I got mine a couple days ago
Original post by dkolley
Didnt get emails about what? If you've sent off your ID picture and completed online enrolment and got a letter about confirmation of study in 2020 (a pdf) then your ID will come I got mine a couple days ago

I did all of that but didn't get the confirmation of study pdf
Original post by aliiiiishahs

If you have not got any emails that your card has been dispatched that should be fine as they probably haven't got round to doing yours. If you have completed online enrolment and submitted a picture via student records you will be fine xxx
Original post by dkolley

Should I generate a conformation of study letter?
Original post by dkolley

Is it just an id card or do you get freebies too???
Reply 11
Lol nope they only sent the ID card

Original post by Tangledseries
Should I generate a conformation of study letter

Tbh I dont think you have to do anything you'll be alright but after getting that letter they sent an email saying they will now post it but Im sure yours will come regardless

Quick Reply

Latest