yep, so did everyone else😅
Bless your innocent soul Smka 😂💓
Reply 30
Original post by Synergy~
Bless your innocent soul Smka 😂💓

ok... not everyone else🙃
Squats, I stopped at 1 min because the tune was annoying me lol
Reply 32
that's fair XD I surprisingly work quite well under chaotic/ annoying sounds. but I can definitely understand what you are talking about there. cookies for ability though. still very impressive even if you stopped prematurely :3🥑🍣🥑
Original post by β0b
that's fair XD I surprisingly work quite well under chaotic/ annoying sounds. but I can definitely understand what you are talking about there. cookies for ability though. still very impressive even if you stopped prematurely :3🥑🍣🥑

Probably because the ony exercise I actually enjoy and can do is squats. Push ups and sit ups I find hard AF wouldn't have lasted 20 secs.

What do those emojis at the end mean? I see them in a few places
Reply 34
I think I have explained to them here... on another website I also use them but I haven't explained them there and it's fun to screw with them :3
that is a cookie. it is what I consider to be the representation of happiness and health. avocados are delicious and wholesome and sushi is too. they have a special place in my happy (that totally made sense XD). I call it a cookie as a joke about my personality. I don't always make sense to other people and this is a play on that. it also is because I find cookies, like sushi, a gift. a small package of perfection. smaller than a cake, bigger than a gummy thing, and deliciously sweet or savory. it fits everyone as far as I know. I use it as an adjective of sorts, the same way I have made "kitty" synonymous with "cute".

Quick Reply

Latest