The Student Room Group

Did you get on with your flat mates in uni accommodation

And if no then why?
No. I either spent my time with course mates/other friends in my accommodation or holed up in my room. They just weren’t my type of people.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous1502
And if no then why?

Yes, on the whole. In halls I lived with 4 others and carried on living with 3 of them the year after. In hindsight the other girl was probably too mature for us and I feel so guilty about how messy and awful we were!
I haven't met my course mates yet but I don't get on with my flat mates they are really into partying while I like things to be quiet. They seem to avoid me at all costs I don't mind to be honest. The other flat mate is ok i don't mind her as she is quiet and fairly pleasant, we may not have much in common but that's ok.
Reply 4
for the most part but not this time where two flatmates decided to hook up and i had to listen to their loud love making everyday twice for a year. also didn’t get on with one guy who was smoking weed inside the flat. others were okay tho :smile:
I only really got on with one of them. My flat was relatively quiet and everyone sort of kept to themselves. The one I got on with was also really into gaming so we'd usually play a bunch of stuff together.
Original post by Joleee
for the most part but not this time where two flatmates decided to hook up and i had to listen to their loud love making everyday twice for a year. also didn’t get on with one guy who was smoking weed inside the flat. others were okay tho :smile:

were they dating or was it just casual?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending