The Student Room Group

Should I just leave this woman?

Been dating a woman and getting on very well with her and it's been weeks, but recently I've noticed she can sometimes be online on the same dating site we met on.

Should I just leave?

Scroll to see replies

So...you are on the website too?
(edited 3 years ago)
Trust your gut instinct. :smile:
She's probably chatting with several guys and may be meeting up with a few to keep her option open.
If this makes you uncomfortable, by all means stop dating her.
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
So...you are on the website too?

I create one with no picture etc just so I could check
Original post by Anonymous

Then yes, leave cause you clearly don’t trust her so why bother wasting both of yours time?
Reply 5
Been dating a woman and getting on very well with her and it's been weeks, but recently I've noticed she can sometimes be online on the same dating site we met on.

Should I just leave?

that's the problem with internet dating. people are forever looking for something "better"
Reply 6
Original post by londonmyst
Trust your gut instinct. :smile:
She's probably chatting with several guys and may be meeting up with a few to keep her option open.
If this makes you uncomfortable, by all means stop dating her.

Don't have a gut instinct. Just what I've seen
Are you exclusive? Have you had that chat?
Reply 9
Original post by GabiAbi84
Are you exclusive? Have you had that chat?

No. But I thought she liked me
Online dating: people using each other up like ****ing disposable nappies.
Original post by NonIndigenous
Online dating: people using each other up like fvcking disposable nappies.

Yeah, I thought she really liked me
Yeah, I thought she really liked me

What made you 'think' that though? Was it anything specific that she said? Does what she say... appear to follow a pattern/formula/script? (is it repetitive?)

Scripted convos are usually shallow and fake, but can fool most people on 1st impression. So they can work brilliantly for 1-night stands, but anything longer usually ends up exposing it's superficiality.
Original post by NonIndigenous
What made you 'think' that though? Was it anything specific that she said? Does what she say... appear to follow a pattern/formula/script? (is it repetitive?)

Scripted convos are usually shallow and fake, but can fool most people on 1st impression. So they can work brilliantly for 1-night stands, but anything longer usually ends up exposing it's superficiality.

I'm dating her, not online with her anymore, infact I deleted mine

Should I just leave?

If its just dating, and you are not exclusive, then she can date who she likes. Shes not tied town or committed to anyone. If that bothers you, then you need to have that exclusive conversation.
Original post by Ghostlady
If its just dating, and you are not exclusive, then she can date who she likes. Shes not tied town or committed to anyone. If that bothers you, then you need to have that exclusive conversation.

But I thought she liked me already. I deleted mine
Original post by Jakesmithyi

Say what?
Say what?

Just that..

Lol. You’ve only been dating for a few weeks, so it isn’t exactly a relationship.
Original post by YaliaV123
Lol. You’ve only been dating for a few weeks, so it isn’t exactly a relationship.

I just thought she liked me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending