The Student Room Group

BTEC H/S Care Unit 7: Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care Explained

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samia78690
Thank you sooooo much, and I am really thankful for the quick reply. xx

No problem :h: I always monitor this thread everyday so that's why you're getting quick replies :biggrin:
Original post by samia78690
Thank you sooooo much, and I am really thankful for the quick reply. xx

Sorry I forgot to add social care professionals too such as (Care worker, youth workers) they also have a position of trust, and sometimes there will be times where they would work in a multidisaplinary team with the healthcare professionals with both having a duty of care
Wow this resource is fantastic! When would it be most useful to users, we will make sure we promote it over social media and on site so as many people as possible can see it :smile:
Original post by Evil Homer
Wow this resource is fantastic! When would it be most useful to users, we will make sure we promote it over social media and on site so as many people as possible can see it :smile:

Thank you so much I appreciate it :h:
Good luck
Hey everyone. I'm currently having to do my unit 7 assignment for health and social care, Task 1. Its due on 2nd December and I'm struggling with:biggrin:2:Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.M1:Assess the importance of balancing individual rights with a duty of care in a selected health or social care setting.M2:Assess the importance of recognising and responding to evidence or concerns about different types of abuse and neglect in health and social care.P5:colone:xplain how to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care settings.I was wondering if anyone could give me any support with this or resources as I'm so confused with it all and feel like at loss. Thank you!
Original post by Mimixox16
Hey everyone. I'm currently having to do my unit 7 assignment for health and social care, Task 1. Its due on 2nd December and I'm struggling with:biggrin:2:Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.M1:Assess the importance of balancing individual rights with a duty of care in a selected health or social care setting.M2:Assess the importance of recognising and responding to evidence or concerns about different types of abuse and neglect in health and social care.P5:colone:xplain how to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care settings.I was wondering if anyone could give me any support with this or resources as I'm so confused with it all and feel like at loss.

Mimixox16, whats your units name?
because my unit 7 for level 3 was sociological perspectives
Hey everyone. I'm currently having to do my unit 7 assignment for health and social care, Task 1. Its due on 2nd December and I'm struggling with:biggrin:2:Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.M1:Assess the importance of balancing individual rights with a duty of care in a selected health or social care setting.M2:Assess the importance of recognising and responding to evidence or concerns about different types of abuse and neglect in health and social care.P5:colone:xplain how to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care settings.I was wondering if anyone could give me any support with this or resources as I'm so confused with it all and feel like at loss. Thank you!

Hey, not sure if this would be helpful for you but it might be worth checking out this amazing thread on Health and Social care Unit 7!

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by lorena12
Mimixox16, whats your units name?
because my unit 7 for level 3 was sociological perspectives

This unit sounds like "Principles of safe practice" :smile:

Start off doing P5, don't think about M1 M2, or the Ds yet as it will just stress you out! Do you have the text book for unit 7 to begin with or a case study so you can answer the questions more easily?
Original post by Hazelly
Start off doing P5, don't think about M1 M2, or the Ds yet as it will just stress you out! Do you have the text book for unit 7 to begin with or a case study so you can answer the questions more easily?

I dont have the text book or resources i do have the case studies that i need to use, which are the Zebra Ward, and the Walters NHS trust holly ward. i dont know what to do or write and its due on this thursday coming!
Original post by Hazelly
This unit sounds like "Principles of safe practice" :smile:

yeah thats the name of my unit 7
Th

Original post by Hazelly

The ones i listed are the only ones i have left, my teacher asks us to do specific ones and hand it in at specific times.
Use your notes.
Original post by tinygirl96
Use your notes.

That's not helpful at all?... I'm using my notes and everything. I havent got much as I havent had a teacher and we havent actually been taught it I'm in a crappy situation with school right now. I was hoping others would have help like notes and things as I'm unable to get the book? I'm not asking for answers just some support it's due in Friday and I'm struggling
hi could you please send me pictures of the pages of the book?
Reply 76
hi can somebody send me the pdf version please
Original post by Keri00Summers
thank you so much - if you are doing any other units and need pages you can ask me - I'll give them to you

Hey
I'm really stuck on unit 7 health and social mostly M1 and M2, D1 and D2
Original post by aniqam04
hi could you please send me pictures of the pages of the book?

PM me
Original post by YM.004
hi can somebody send me the pdf version please

PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending